I took a mini vacation in Myrtle and stayed here for three days. I enjoyed it, however, my friends did not. I will now list the pros and the cons of our experience.
- It has a kitchen, so we were able to save tons of money on food. Myrtle beach was already expensive enough.
- The bathroom was super clean! I'm a germaphobe and I felt comfortable with the bathroom.
- The room was a great size for four people.
- The shower water never went cold. I take 30-45 minute showers and three other people had too right after me.
- When we first checked in, they assigned us to a room that was already IN USE! Very awkward. And unorganized on their part. Doesn't it show up in your system?
- There was a very smoky smell throughout the hallway.
- The housekeepers working our whole stay were incredibly rude.
- We didn't get any extra towels and paying the same price as an average hotel, I'd hoped we would have housekeeping service daily.
Overall though, I enjoyed my stay. I personally would come back. My friends though, they say different. But I'm the one writing the review sooo :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suburban Extended Stay® Hotel in Myrtle Beach SC is conveniently located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, within walking distance of Coastal Grand mall and Myrtle Waves Water Park. This Myrtle Beach, SC hotel is minutes from attractions like the Broadway at the Beach shopping, entertainment and dining district, Ripley's Aquarium, the Carolina Opry and Pirates Voyage, which offers fun, feast and adventure.Additional nearby points of interest include:•Myrtle Beach Convention Center•Coastal Carolina University•Webster University•Brookgreen Gardens•Barefoot LandingVisitors to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina will enjoy miles of beautiful beaches, a variety of restaurants, fun-filled amusement parks, unique shopping, lively nightlife, adventurous water sports and lots of fishing. In addition, there are many golf courses located in the surrounding area.Business travelers will appreciate access to conveniences like copy and fax services.All guest rooms have all the conveniences of home, including spacious work desks, hair dryers, and kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, two-burner cooktops, coffee makers, cookware and utensils. Guests of this Myrtle Beach, SC hotel will also enjoy having private voice mail and free expanded cable television that features more than 70 channels like HBO, CNN and ESPN. Non-smoking rooms are offered.Laundry facilities are located on the property for guest convenience. Economical daily, weekly and monthly rates are offered for added value.In the heart of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, you simply won't find a better value than the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. For a day, a week or a month, we are the perfect destination for business, relocation and leisure travelers. We have just what you need to make you feel at home and offer a great value over a longer stay. Book a room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Extended Stay