First I was excited to stay at Suburban when discuss rate over phone with jamika upon my arrival &checking in rate changed. I continued my stay & was offered $40/night rate on 15 days stay..I work a full-time job with various hours and explained that rate was gd but would be paying weekly rate instead of 2 week rate. I was placed on floor & upon stepping off elevator was greeted by strong odor of marijuana and other guests hanging in hallway like they was on street corner. I've seen several transactions being placed and to my surprise Suburban condones this of their guests because they have blunt wraps in vendor machine. Staff does not communicate on what rate or status of guest for pass weeks I've heard I have pass due balance but I pay on weekly basis so if I get paid after 12 while I'm at work until when I return and no staff is at desk. I have to go to comfort suites get card reactivated and pay late fee. My question is why when agreement has been made and management has knowledge of my pay scale then to pay week rate I owe and agreed upon be locked out like a homeless person. Left message several times for management and no response so I'm out over $300 & when I go to work and return locked out again. Wonder what I owe now being that management is only one authorized to charge my visa to room. After all the good things I heard was all lies. By the way head management is on premises when she wants to be..I moved here to be closer to my job and savings but with all the different staff telling different stories I will be leaving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suburban Extended Stay® Hotel in Myrtle Beach SC is conveniently located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, within walking distance of Coastal Grand mall and Myrtle Waves Water Park. This Myrtle Beach, SC hotel is minutes from attractions like the Broadway at the Beach shopping, entertainment and dining district, Ripley's Aquarium, the Carolina Opry and Pirates Voyage, which offers fun, feast and adventure.Additional nearby points of interest include:•Myrtle Beach Convention Center•Coastal Carolina University•Webster University•Brookgreen Gardens•Barefoot LandingVisitors to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina will enjoy miles of beautiful beaches, a variety of restaurants, fun-filled amusement parks, unique shopping, lively nightlife, adventurous water sports and lots of fishing. In addition, there are many golf courses located in the surrounding area.Business travelers will appreciate access to conveniences like copy and fax services.All guest rooms have all the conveniences of home, including spacious work desks, hair dryers, and kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, two-burner cooktops, coffee makers, cookware and utensils. Guests of this Myrtle Beach, SC hotel will also enjoy having private voice mail and free expanded cable television that features more than 70 channels like HBO, CNN and ESPN. Non-smoking rooms are offered.Laundry facilities are located on the property for guest convenience. Economical daily, weekly and monthly rates are offered for added value.In the heart of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, you simply won't find a better value than the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. For a day, a week or a month, we are the perfect destination for business, relocation and leisure travelers. We have just what you need to make you feel at home and offer a great value over a longer stay. Book a room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Extended Stay