Human behavior has always been a fascination of mine, but there are some people that I will just never be able to understand. When given the opportunity to "comment", why do most people believe that means "complain"? Here at The Suburban, I have NO reason to complain because it is, undoubtedly, one of the best hotels, best deals and best locations in Myrtle Beach.
I have been an extended stay guest for almost 3 years. The staff treats everyone like family, with great respect and consideration. If I were to compliment staff members, I would have to list EVERYONE by name..............management, the front desk, the housekeeping department and the maintenance department. Whatever your needs may be, this hotel has the resources and the knowledge to help you. I am ALWAYS greeted by each staff member with a smile and warm "Hello", rather unique in the world we live in today.
My room has all the amenities I could ever ask for. The hotel is always clean. I frequently find housekeepers dusting the hallways and even washing the doors to the rooms. The front desk team keeps the lobby pristine, making sure that guests are greeted by the obvious appearance and scent of cleanliness. The maintenance department is ALWAYS "Johnny on the spot" when there is an issue that requires their attention (which, in my three years, has been rare).
Location? Well, my friend, it doesn't get any better than this! The hotel is minutes from the beach,, The Boardwalk The Coastal Grand Mall, Tanger Outlet, Broadway at the Beach, Myrtle Beach Airport and much much more! The hotel's location at 501 and 17 Bypass makes for the PERFECT central location to visit both North Myrtle Beach, Little River and Calabash AND Murrell's Inlet, Pawley's Island, and Litchfield. The golf courses nearby are simply too numerous to mention! Myrtle Beach is packed FULL of restaurants. If you've had a long day and don't feel like going back out in traffic, the front desk can certainly assist you with local restaurants offering delivery of delicious food. Once again, the hotel staff can assist you with all your needs in a prompt fashion!!!
What more can you ask for? The PRICE is terrific! The LOCATION is terrific! The HOTEL is terrific! The STAFF is terrific! After reading some of the other reviews, I would like to add that this is DEFINITELY NOT the same experience they speak of. Apparently, there has been a HUGE management and staff change because I don't recognize ANY of the individuals they described. When one comes to The Suburban, they are treated VERY WELL! I would NOT have stayed here this long otherwise!
Consider The Suburban for your next stay in Myrtle Beach! You will NOT be disappointed!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suburban Extended Stay® Hotel in Myrtle Beach SC is conveniently located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, within walking distance of Coastal Grand mall and Myrtle Waves Water Park. This Myrtle Beach, SC hotel is minutes from attractions like the Broadway at the Beach shopping, entertainment and dining district, Ripley's Aquarium, the Carolina Opry and Pirates Voyage, which offers fun, feast and adventure.Additional nearby points of interest include:•Myrtle Beach Convention Center•Coastal Carolina University•Webster University•Brookgreen Gardens•Barefoot LandingVisitors to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina will enjoy miles of beautiful beaches, a variety of restaurants, fun-filled amusement parks, unique shopping, lively nightlife, adventurous water sports and lots of fishing. In addition, there are many golf courses located in the surrounding area.Business travelers will appreciate access to conveniences like copy and fax services.All guest rooms have all the conveniences of home, including spacious work desks, hair dryers, and kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, two-burner cooktops, coffee makers, cookware and utensils. Guests of this Myrtle Beach, SC hotel will also enjoy having private voice mail and free expanded cable television that features more than 70 channels like HBO, CNN and ESPN. Non-smoking rooms are offered.Laundry facilities are located on the property for guest convenience. Economical daily, weekly and monthly rates are offered for added value.In the heart of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, you simply won't find a better value than the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. For a day, a week or a month, we are the perfect destination for business, relocation and leisure travelers. We have just what you need to make you feel at home and offer a great value over a longer stay. Book a room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay of Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Of Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Extended Stay