“Nothing special”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Carlisle, Ohio, United States
“Nothing special”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Nice view and the food was just okay. The bar staff were entertaining singing along to the music inside of the bar but apparently we got a less entertaining waitress. She acted like we were a bother to her and pretty much slung our food on the table and then would disappear for very long periods of time.

Visited August 2013

“Didn't Make A Po' Boy Outta Me!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Ended up here twice. Once for drinks and snacks and later for a bite. Beers served in plastic cups, but cheap. Premises could use a good cleaning. Bathrooms are disgusting. A little AC was a blessing on the hot boardwalk. Excellent Shrimp Po' Boy and fries. Surprisingly attentive and friendly service in this little dive. Fair prices. I'm hooked.

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“A pleasant place for lunch on the boardwalk if you have plenty of time to spare.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Although out waitress was very attentive, I can only give "service" an average rating since it took longer for our food to arrive than I prefer especially when there are young children present. I have no complaints with the food itself since everything that our group ordered was very tasty although my french fries were more salty than I like. It is very pleasant to sit outside and view the ocean so this restaurant is in a great location. My recommendation is not to go when they are crowded unless you don't mind a long wait for your food. They need to hire more cooks and also repair 2 umbrellas for the 2 outside tables that are without them. I have eaten there before and will still eat there again.

Wheeling, West Virginia
“Awesome view- food not memorable other than the conch!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

First time having conch, recommended by the waitress- I enjoyed it!
Large portions. Don't remember exactly what we had so that means it wasn't over the top great.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Open air Ocean view”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stop in here every time we are on vacation . Great location, Ocean view and open air resaurant the service and food has always been good . The last time we ate there for lunch I had a fried seafood basket Oysters Shrimp and Fish my Wife had a burger and all was good . The day we went (Saturday ) they had Live music which was nice

• Visited July 2013