“A pleasant place for lunch on the boardwalk if you have plenty of time to spare.”

Ocean Front Bar & Grill
Ranked #323 of 887 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Although out waitress was very attentive, I can only give "service" an average rating since it took longer for our food to arrive than I prefer especially when there are young children present. I have no complaints with the food itself since everything that our group ordered was very tasty although my french fries were more salty than I like. It is very pleasant to sit outside and view the ocean so this restaurant is in a great location. My recommendation is not to go when they are crowded unless you don't mind a long wait for your food. They need to hire more cooks and also repair 2 umbrellas for the 2 outside tables that are without them. I have eaten there before and will still eat there again.

• Visited August 2013

Wheeling, West Virginia
“Awesome view- food not memorable other than the conch!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

First time having conch, recommended by the waitress- I enjoyed it!
Large portions. Don't remember exactly what we had so that means it wasn't over the top great.

• Visited August 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Open air Ocean view”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We stop in here every time we are on vacation . Great location, Ocean view and open air resaurant the service and food has always been good . The last time we ate there for lunch I had a fried seafood basket Oysters Shrimp and Fish my Wife had a burger and all was good . The day we went (Saturday ) they had Live music which was nice

• Visited July 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great view”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great view, good food, excellent service. But the toilet is gross. It is dirty and need urgent renovation. when I enter at restaurant there was a staff person smoke inside next to toilet, disgusting.
the bar floor need maintenance and outside floor around restaurant must be cleaned asap.

Visited August 2013
Carmel, Indiana
“Great Place!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We eat here every year and just love it! Love the location, the service has always been great and the food is good!

Visited July 2013