“Great Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've eaten here for several years. I have always had good food and service. The new location next door is a little nicer. The lunch specials are my favorite. The soup and spring rolls are great !

1  Thank Dave S

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I have frequented Thai Cuisine since we moved to the area in 2008. They have the best Thai food in town at the best price. There are some places around that may seem a bit more "upscale" but you will pay the price for that and the food isn't as good. They have good lunch specials and the dinners are large. Of course a recommendation would be their Pad Thai, but I would highly recommend trying their many other items. There is always something new to try in Thai Cuisine.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Wow I really love there hot and sour soup . They have great food and good prices . What more could you ask for .

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We love this place . They moved next door to a nicer building . The food is always great . Nice people work there . There hot and sour soup is one of the best around . Love this place . They have a great lunch special .

1  Thank lj9803
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have had lunch on multiple occasions and dinner as well. It is by far my favorite restaurant on the Grand Strand for Thai inspired cuisine. I have had everything on the lunch menu, and have not been disappointed once. The fresh rolls are fantastic. All of their soups are flavorful. You just can't go wrong!