“First Time Thai”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Lumberton, North Carolina, United States
“First Time Thai”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My wife found this nice little Thai restaurant for us. This was my first time eating Thai food I ordered spicy vegetables with beef it was awesome. They have the best spring rolls that I have ever had. Will be going back as soon as possible.

• Visited September 2012

Tampa, Florida
“A Gem...”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Great find! Food was delicious... Wonderful Thai flavors. I had Tom Ka Gai and Pad Thai....could not have been better ( except would have loved some lime to squeeze on it).
The real winner was......bring your own bottle! Two of us ate very well for ~$30.

West Orange, New Jersey
“Very good, but crab meat is imitation?”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My brother and I saw crab meat as an option on the menu. We just had fresh crabs earlier in the week and we're on the coast... so we were excited to see crab meat as an option on a Thai menu. It's not that usual.

Well it turned out to be imitation crab meat, and it really took us by surprise. My brother's dish is usually not offered with crab meat, so it turned him off. My dish was a curry rice dish, and it IS typical to have crab meat as an option. It is almost always lump crab meat. Unfortunately, it was also imitation meat.

That said the flavor and other dishes were pretty good. Easily enough to make the review Very Good. I've been to Thailand on several occasions and most in my party are Thai. No one left that impressed.

Not a bad restaurant. Had we not fell for the crab option, we all would have felt better about the place. I went to another Thai restaurant in Myrtle Beach (Blue Elephant), and we had a similar experience where they didn't fulfill what we see as a dish requirement. So I guess not great Thai options in MB.

• Visited June 2012
SC
“Excellent hole in the wall”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Grandma is cooking in the back. Food is always hot and flavorful. Bring your own alcohol and no service fee. Need I say more :)

Visited July 2012
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“awesome!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Very pleased with the food and service! While it is a simple atmosphere, the food was amazing and well priced! I had leftovers for lunch the next day!

• Visited June 2012