From the photos I saw, I expected more from this hotel. The location is very good and the beach is nice in front of it.
We had an oceanfront room which was nice but needs to be redone. The tile and tub area of the bathroom is old.
However, a major complaint was the housekeeping service. We called 3 times (10 AM, 2 PM, 3 PM) and asked that our room be cleaned as we had somewhere to go. Finally at 4:30 PM, after going down to the desk and speaking to the manager, someone was finally sent to clean the room and restock our towels and necessities.
The entire visit there was a dirty plate on the floor outside our room.
The breakfast buffet was poor. There is not a large selection (no nice pastries) and the food was COLD. When I complained, our server got bacon and potatoes hot from the kitchen.
I had asked the female concierge a question or two and she acted like I was bothering her after I turned down a request to be contacted by Hilton Grand Vacations.
With all the choices in Myrtle Beach, I would absolutely go somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort is located at the north end of Myrtle Beach, SC. Our hotel offers luxurious accommodations featuring private balconies with ocean views. Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort also features golf, tennis, and a conference center perfect for groups of all sizes. All guests can enjoy access to Splash Water Park located at our neighboring sister property Kingston Plantation Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Hotel Myrtle Beach