Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$219
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$259
$345
$329
Hampton.com
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$254
$207
$152
$259
$185
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$252
$234
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
Official Site
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$199
1,676 results
All reviewscafe amalfiocean viewshuttle servicepool barfitness centerbeach frontoff seasonfamily vacationconferencepoolsstarbucksmyrtlebalconiesboardwalk
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was there in the 1st week of Nov. 2013. I was help by a lady name Linda ? (Front Desk). She was soooo nice and very helpful. I also had a great room and the breakfast was very good. Tried the apple wood bacon on the menu. Yum Yum. Special Thanks for always helping out a VET. Thank You, Thank You Very Much. Rick Stone USMC : )

Room Tip: There a difference between ocean view and ocean front, Rm 819 very nice and facing the best side. Also ocean front. Worth It for sure!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank RickandSarah2
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stayed here as my first visit to Myrtle Beach. I was already leery about coming due to the TripAdvisor ratings and reports lol. So, I would rate this hotel as very very average. I feel like maybe 20 years ago this was an amazing hotel, but I am a jetsetter and I have seen some amazing hotels in my day and this is not impressive. It's probably an okay stay for modest families or people who live in the neighboring states. But if you're more of a sophisticated cosmopolitan this is not going to impress you in terms of look and feel of the hotel and the rooms.

Also the parking lot is far.

I found a GIANT roach in my bathroom. It's possible it was a giant waterbug. It was also a giant roach. On my first call to the hotel about the roach, there was no apology, just that tthey'd send someone up to take care of it. A man came in to clean it. He was hardly nice or compassionate about it. Or apologetic. He flushed it down the toilet, gave a very terse "sorry" and left. Still feeling upset about the whole ordeal I asked to be moved rooms and I was accommodated to another room down the hall. They were nice to me during this phase.

Valet and Guest Services were very nice to me otherwise. Tyler is a gem, and the only reason I did not rate this place any lower (I really want to!)

The food is overprices. Shrimp and Grits was $24.00. This was big city pricing, and def not worth the price for the type of accommodations I was in.

The rooms have nice views if you get the right room.

The pools and beach access looked nice. I didn't go out to the water though.

I thought the rooms were pretty roomy though, and the beds were comfortable.

Nothing was in walking distance really so you need a car to do anything off premises. With the far parking lot ($9/day) this makes you want to get valet even more.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing more north. The ones that face south see mostly the neighboring buildings.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The place was nice and clean and the staff was great however they shut off the air at night so it gets so hot in your room you can't sleep. The internet would keep kicking me off also every time I tried to log on.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cade L
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great location, on the beach. Close to a golf course. Very helpful concierges. Within walking distance of the fishing pier. Two pools to choose from. Easy access to Rt 17 and all of it's shops. Had to pay a daily rate for parking our rental car.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Effingham, South Carolina
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Hilton always provides the best for our group. Would recommend them to everybody. We have a great history with Hilton and I hope that we will always use this facility for our fall conference. it great for our members, our families and the vendors associated with our group.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business