I am a Hilton Grand Vacation owner and a Hilton Honors rewards meber. This was not what I expected outof Hilton. The building looked like it may have been renovated as it looked old and dingy. My shower tile looked moldy. The wet bar had rotting wood inside the cabinet. The curtains were falling off the track and even though we had 2 different baconies the bedroom one did not have a working lock but the living room did. Each room had a seperate thermostate but they did not work for heat. The only choices was On Auto and Off. You could set the temp but no matter how high you set it the AC came on. I set it on 80 and it dropped from 69 to 62 and I turned it off and i came back up to 69. The bed was comfrtable and nice. The room was clea but had no Microwave to reheat left overs from room service. The waste baskets are so tiny you can get 2 soda bottles in it and it is full.
They had to take 2 rooms to make a 1 bedroom suite. So our room number brought us into the living room the next room number wasthe bedroom. I was not impressed compared to other Hilton resorts this was was lacking. The lobby looked awesome but who spends their nights in the lobby?
Now the on site resturant as a different story. Even thouht it lloked old and renovated the food was Awesome! Room service was awesome and the Italy Pizza was the best!!! Dinner was a Filet Mingon special with Crab stuffed Shrimp was out of this world delicious. This should be on the menu. :-)
The pools looked sandy and in need of cleaning. The outdoor bar was nice and clean and served great drinks. Access to the beach was easy but one of the showers to rinse sand off as broken. Hilton is not staying on top of needed repairs.
Bottom line this Hilton is over priced and you pay for parking. My next visit to Myrtle Beach at a Hilton will be at the Hampton Inn at Broadway at th Beach. That Hilton is much better than this so called resort. Oh yea the parking deck is a long walk to the building. Not easy at all and not cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort is located at the north end of Myrtle Beach, SC. Our hotel offers luxurious accommodations featuring private balconies with ocean views. Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort also features golf, tennis, and a conference center perfect for groups of all sizes. All guests can enjoy access to Splash Water Park located at our neighboring sister property Kingston Plantation Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Prestigia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Myrtle Beach Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Hotel Myrtle Beach