$256
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$189
Official Site
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
$153
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$162
  • Pool
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
$296
Hampton.com
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$254
$243
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
1,739 results
All reviewscafe amalfiocean viewshuttle serviceroyale palmsfitness centerbeach frontoff seasonwater parkoceanfront roomfamily vacationconferencepoolsstarbucksmyrtleboardwalkbalconies
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My fist time staying at this resort and I found it to be just average. The room was nice with nice ocean view. The one thing that puzzeled me was the extra charges for wifi and parking. For what they charge for their rooms you would think it would be included. I think I'll stay eleswhere when I return this summer.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank hqganggreen
GeneralManager15, General Manager at Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing this quick feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. While we do charge for certain amenities, we try very hard to keep costs low and will reevaluate our current offerings . We appreciate your time and input and we will use your comments as we constantly work to improve our guests' experience.

Kind regards,

Eugene Silvestri

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family stayed at this hotel because they hosted a dance convention and competition my daughter performed in. We had a great stay. I would recommend this hotel especially if your group needs conference space and many rooms within walkiing distance of each other.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed April 13, 2013

No bellman service and AC was now working correctly.. In room food service is overpriced and internet has to be purchased. Parking costs 9.00 a day and the garage is a good walk! Staff was not helpful and ice maker was broken on our floor. They must be remodeling because the drilling noise was extremely loud....

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank auditing4you
GeneralManager15, General Manager at Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for your stay with us and for letting us know about the problems you experienced. I am very disappointed to hear of your issues and apologize for the noise disruptions and maintenance problems. It does not appear that you received the service that we pride ourselves in delivering. Thank you for your feedback.

Please, contact me so I can help alleviate your concerns.

Kind regards,

Eugene Silvestri
eugene.silvestri@hilton.com

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Same as Agnes (previous post), I had contacted the hotel manager prior to arriving at the hotel. I asked for his honest feedback whether or not the hotel is ready (construction was going to be completed). His prompt response made us decide not to cancel our reservation, and we are pleased with the fact that we didn't base our decision on the previous posts (while the hotel was under renovation). My family spent an entire week at Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, and we had an excellent time in Myrtle Beach! Specifically speaking, we were impressed by:
+ Cheerful greeting by the bell man
+ Professional host at the front desk
+ Nice greeting card & gift from you
+ A personal phone message from the Executive Office
+ Friendly security staff at the gate
+ Great view of the Ocean and Beach
+ Awesome pools
+ Nice amenities at the health club
+ Very polite housekeeping staff
+ Easter egg hunting (& friendly support staff)
+ Excellent value
+ Many others
Job well done by the staff at Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort!!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband, young son, and I decided to travel to Myrtle Beach spur of the moment. Because I am a Hilton Honors member, I decided to research Hilton properties in hopes of redeeming some of HH points. I compared four different properties and after reading other Trip Advisor reviews, decided on Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort.

The valet staff was awesome and very attentive. Check-in was extremely fast as there was no line upon our arrival. We were hungry when we arrived and since the restaurant would not re-open until 5:30 p.m. or so, we decided to order room service. Delivery time of our meal was appropriate and lady that delivered our food was friendly. Overall, the customer service was average. We didn't experience any moments where we were "WOWed" by the staff. In fact, some never made eye contact with us nor said hello.

The room was pretty well maintained, with the exception of some areas that hadn't been dusted. The coffee maker could have used a thorough cleaning... I wouldn't have dared used it. We had to enter our room from a breezeway. I'd read about the breezeways in other reviews and was a little skeptical; however, it wasn't so bad. The entire property seemed to be very well maintained.

The resort's website boasts about having access to a small water park at a nearby resort, also within Kingston Plantation, in addition to a few other attractions. However, it was never explained to us where the water park was located, how to access it since it is located on another resort's property, etc. We walked and eventually located it, but again because no directions or guidance had been provided, we were skeptical about attempting to enter.

I would definitely recommend this resort to my family, friends, and travel clients.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family