“Horrible & not worth spending a penny!!!”
Review of Ocean Garden Buffet - CLOSED

Ocean Garden Buffet
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed August 24, 2012

They need to first change their sign out front....this a great example of false advertising. The waitress was very unpleasant and not welcoming at all. The food was horrible, there were no crab legs and hardly any seafood. Food was salty and deserts were stale.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Food terrible Was not hot and quality bad, Service bad. They should have told us they were closing and not seated us. Failed to credit coupon to ticket, Brought water with no ice, it was warm. Could not get someone to cook our food at the fix your own chinese buffet. Screwed up the credit card payment. I will never go to this place again.

1  Thank Sam C
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My parents love going to Ocean Garden when visiting Myrtle Beach so we went again this year. I think it has declined a bit in recent years. I have to agree with other reviewers who say there wasn't much seafood. It is an average quality buffet and the price is not bad. The food is okay - not great and the servers were friendly. I would go back (if my parents make me). :)

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Went for an early dinner, not as much on buffet as the monster coupon book brags. A lot of the food had been sitting a while, normally my kids take off at a chinese buffet but they were having a hard time finding anything they liked. The ribs were good, but that's about it. Go somewhere else, there's plenty of other restaurants around.

1  Thank sarahjane0603
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went here expecting seafood at a decent price. I'm not a picky eater but this was terrible! The other two people I was with agreed it was awful. I would not eat here again if it was free!

1  Thank carpenoctemx3