“Good Food & Tasty Beer”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 869 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Brew Pub, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fairborn, Ohio
“Good Food & Tasty Beer”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We stopped here twice while in the area and sat on the patio both times. We had the Baby Brats ($7.50) from the appetizer menu and a Pulled Pork ($10.50) sandwich with the garlic fries. All very tasty. A couple of 21oz Marzen beers ($5.50) finished our meal. Our server, Kayla, brought two free tastes of other GB craft beers and was very helpful overall. On our other visit we started with a great Bloody Mary ($8.50) and a craft beer. Then we ordered the Cashew Chicken Stir-fry ($14.95) and Creole Chicken ($12.95), both excellent. Heidi took good care of us this time.

Chester, Virginia
“Average Beer, poorly cooked food, manager tried to compensate.”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I will keep this review simple. Went here with a large party. The beer was average at best. The food sounded interesting and the options were decent. Now we get to the major problem. Two people in my party ordered the Steak Frites (including me), both were under cooked to the level of being raw. No one came back to check on how our food was until most of the party had finished eating. One person complained about the steak, I did not. I just didn't eat mine. Our server told the manager about the one complaint and he took that entree off the bill. Although I appreciate that effort, the fact is that the Manager has a kitchen staff that allowed drastically under cooked meat to be served, which is very dangerous and unprofessional. I will never dine at this chain restaurant again. I wanted to pay for my meal, specifically to make the point that allowing such food to go out to a customer is unacceptable- and money has nothing to do with it.

2 Thank Pete C
Miranda B, Guest Relations Manager at Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Listening to guest feedback is our best opportunity to identify what we do well and where we need to improve. I am sorry to hear that you were served a steak that was not prepared to the temperature you indicated. I would like to get you in contact with our Regional Manager for this location in order to address your concerns properly. If you are interested, please email your contact information to gbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and I will be in touch.
Apalachin, New York
“Good Food and Drink”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Went with friends during happy hour. No wait just went inside and sat. Large Beers were $2 I had the Czech which was very good. My wife and I split a burger which was great. Very senior friendly, offered to split checks between the couples and split the meal. This seemed to be the thing at Market Common (an urban village). Very good food and service will go back when in the area.

• Visited April 2014
“Waited for what seemed like forever !”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We arrived and were told we had a. 30 minute wait... More than 2 hours passed by the time we left ! We asked for kids meals to be expedited but they weren't! We just kept hearing that they were overwhelmed by the amount of people--and limited staff . It's spring break, so why weren't more people on staff ? Needless to say we won't be back!

Miranda B, Guest Relations Manager at Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Gordon Biersch works hard to make our guests feel completely satisfied with their overall experience but it appears we fell short on your most recent visit with us and I apologize. Thank you for providing your feedback regarding the value of our menu items, if you would like to discuss it further, please email me at gbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and I will be in touch.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“One of my favorite restaurants at Market Commons”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is delicious...whether I am ordering salmon, fish tacos, salads (which are outrageously decked out with a variety of tasty additions...like craisins, pecans, grapes....as well as beef which I eat less often, I always find something great to eat.

The service is excellent. Restrooms are clean. Location is prime as you are close to the movie theater, book stores, and all types of neat shops....I love eating outside if the weather is good. My friend and I eat there often and we are never disappointed. For beer drinkers, this is a great place as well. I am not one, so I can only say they offer a huge variety. Since it is such a popular locals' hang-out , folks often check it out because it always has a steady customer base.

A corner location near Valor Park where we have heard bands, gone to festivals and art shows and enjoyed many local events make GB a great location to start or finish an evening.

Visited April 2014