“great experience”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 870 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Brew Pub, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“great experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

the first time we went there we had a really great time, the second time was ok. I am looking forward to have a great experience when I go again and I am actually taking my co-workers on November the 17th and have a good time, this will be my 3rd time there and will definitely make my opinion about the place, the service on the 1st visit was excellent, not so great on the second one, but I like to give them another chance because I really liked how cleaned the place was and how great the service was, and the food was good. I will go back.

• Visited October 2012

New Bern, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happily Met expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had been to New Orleans and visited the Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant. We thoroughly enjoyed New Orleans and Myrtle Beach lived up to our expectations with the staff and menu.

Visited September 2012
Asheville, NC
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I are fans of Gordon Biersch beer, having lived in San Francisco for several years. However, we had never eaten at one of their restaurants until this week. My wife had the fresh baked pretzels. They came with mustard sauce but my wife asked if there was any cheese sauce instead. The Kitchen prepared cheese sauce even though it was not on the menu. I had a cheeseburger and garlic fries. Both items were delicious and the fries were outstanding. The beer, of course was great.

• Visited September 2012
Sanford, Michigan
“People watching while eating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Five of us had dinner and all enjoyed their meal. The California Cobb flatbread was excellent. The Mediterranean chicken was also very good and healthy to boot. Loved eating outside. Would recommend this restaurant, it's away from the beach but in Market Commons that has its own vibe.

• Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for burgers and beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Delicious dinner! I had a farmhouse burger, which comes with bacon jam, Arugula, roasted tomatoes and a fried egg-it was amazing! My husband had their BBQ burger which was also really good. The burgers both came with garlic Fries which were also awesome. We tried their beer sampler and found those to be really good-my favorite was the Marzen. Although we had burgers, there were lots of options on the menu that looked good and I would definitely go back and try other things!