“First time and it was great!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #156 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Our server was pleasant and helpful with the menu! I was glad we could split a burger and add a side salad for no charge. They were nice enough to split the meal in the kitchen without even asking! That was a surprise. All I can say is YUM!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went to Red Robin for a late lunch, so the restaurant was not that busy. The food - burgers, fries, and milkshakes were very good but it took a long time for them to take our order and a very long time for the food to be delivered to our table. I like Red Robin but don't go there if you are in a hurry. I found out they have a lunch menu where you can save some money and the servings are not so large - just what I was looking for.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our first stop when we arrive in Myrtle Beach is always Red Robin. We do not have them near where we live so it is a special stop for us. The food is always great. Although they are famous for their burgers, the MB location has a clam basket (not on menu) that is really good. I had clams at a seafood restaurant in Calabash and the the ones at Red Robin were much better. This was our first and last vacation meal for this trip.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants for burgers. Never disappoints. Have been coming to this restaurant for 15 years now. No matter which burger I try, I always love it. My favorite is the Whiskey River BBQ burger. Yum.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I love Red Robin. We always get consistently good food and service and this location was no exception. Bonsai!