“Entertaining show”

$49.40*
and up
Time Warp at Carolina Opry
More attraction details
Owner description: Time Warp is the all new show in Gilmore’s well-known Good Vibrations series! The best music of the 60s, 70s, and 80s, blended with rich multimedia screens, special effects, and elaborate costuming. This fast-paced, high-energy show will take you back to the decades that brought us the best in American popular music – Journey, Elton John, Whitney Houston, Boston, Led Zeppelin and The Temptations – just to name a few! We guarantee you won’t see anything like this on the Grand Strand!
Conway, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Entertaining show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

The show was very good....great entertainment!!! We were fortunate enough to go while they had a locals special being offered. Was worth every penny!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Average show - cast was not into it!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

The cast on the night we went to the show seemed to be a little lethargic at best - I would say it was a nice night out - but I also got discount tickets in advance - Don't pay more than 25 dollars per ticket!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jsull826
Yarmouth, Canada
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Sang along the whole night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

A great review of music covering 30 years of hits! They danced and dressed the part; the 4 young lads doing tap/step dancing, I think they were called All That, were fantastic! It is a beautiful theatre as well!

1 Thank RSoxFamily2011
Peterson, MN
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Nostalgia to cry for.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

A moment before the curtain went up on the "Good Vibrations" show, the air was filled with "We built this city on rock and roll...." My emotions kicked in and I was electrified. I actually thought it was a recording of the original hit, but as the curtain rose, there they were.... our entertainers in perfect, faithful harmony. What a way to start. This continued throughout the evening with one thrill after another. The comedy was fabulous... wow. Can't count the number of times I teared-up from the close personal and emotional attachment to the music. What a gift! The dislike came at the end of the show, when a shrill, electric guitar version of our National Anthem was performed. This was a faithful bit of nostalgia in itself, but I could not find a way to appreciate the sound, although I did appreciate the talented performer. "Good Vibrations" and the "Carolina Opry" are the prime reasons we love to spend a week in Myrtle Beach every other year. While the ocean and beach are nice, these shows are exceptional.

4 Thank Suitemaster
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and i went to see this show last week - it is fabulous! Music from the 60s 70s and 80s was fantastic and the singers and dancers are soooo talented! Even had fabulous tap dancers too! It is one of the best shows we have ever seen and that is saying alot since we have seen many shows in Vegas throughout the years. I would definitely recommend it when anyone is in Myrtle Beach -- it is a must see! This show is at the Carolina Opry, which is a beautiful building - made for a great evening.