“Great food and service! Beautifully...”
Review of Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Farrow Parkway
Description: Tommy Bahama combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you're on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life.
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Great food and service! Beautifully decorated! Great drinks and happy hour specials!

Reviewed June 3, 2010

I went to the place as a local during Happy Hour and sat at the bar. The staff very unhappy with management and told me they pick up alot of the food at Piggy Wiggeys Grocery. They give you three shrimp for 5 dollars and the drinks are good but not worth 7 dollars on happy hour. In fact they made me a pina coloada and had a little left in the blender and told me they would give it to me but management would not allow it. The prices are way out of line the dessert the chocalate layered cake is very good but Sams Club sells the exact one so why pay 10 dollars for the same exact product. I can see why the Market Commons is in trouble too pricey! the waiters have to bring in docter excuses if they miss work. They told me they are to work with strept throat. Yuk!

Reviewed May 24, 2010

While on vacation at Myrtle Beach, my husband and I had an outstanding dinner at Tommy's. The quesidillas as an appetizer were perfect. Our dinners were top notched. Service was also above norm. Worth every dollar and every minute.

Reviewed May 19, 2010

My wife and I were out for a day of shopping when we kind of stumbled upon Tommy Bahama's. We only got drinks and appetizers, as we had a dinner date set up with friends. The first thing that hits you is the ambiance. The place is dark, with the bar a dark wood. The second this that hits you is the service. Our bartenders welcomed us, gave us their names, and were overall extremely friendly and gracious. My wife ordered a beer and I got a martini before we even looked at the menus. Should've waited. The bar menu has many specialty cocktails that would've have fun to sample. The bar menu has a few appetizers for munchies. We got the cheeseburger sliders, which were nothing like bar sliders I've ever gotten before. These were fabulous angus beef!

My only complaint would be the dinner menu seemed a bit pricey, but it's a price I'm willing to pay for top-notch service and wonderful ambiance.

Reviewed May 9, 2010

We go to happy hour at Tommy's everytime we are in the area. They have really unique drinks that are made with the highest quality ingredients! They make their own mixers in house so everything tastes very fresh. The drinks are half price from 4-7pm and range from $6-$7. I love the Dark & Stormy, Pineapple Mojito, and the Grapefruit and Basil martini. As for appetizers, I LOVE LOVE the fish tacos and the coconut shrimp. They are small plates for $5 each. You get three tacos for $5...super great deal!

At first, we were a little hesitant about eating here thinking that it may be a tourist trap, but it's really not. They have great food and very friendly staff. You won't be disappointed!