“Love love love” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Farrow Parkway
Description: Tommy Bahama combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you're on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life.
Evansville, Indiana
“Love love love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

The service, the food and the ambiance was perfect. The martinis were spot on! Appetizer of coconut shrimp was amazing. We both had the catch of the day, with garlic mashed potatoes & spinach.....yum!! Yes, we even had creame bruille! Didn't once regret this dinner choice!

1 Thank Tracy W

Madison, Maine
“Southern Comfort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

My wife and I recently took a trip to Myrtle Beach. We went to the Tommy Bahama restaurant and were very pleased. The atmosphere is very casual, servers wearing flowered shirts and khaki's, just like the beach. There were comfortable throw pillows on each bench booth seat and a live band playing in the corner, although the music he played was a bit loud. The sweet tea and lemonade were super and the glasses never got more than half empty. My order of shrimp and grits was very good, plenty of shrimp and sausage, the dish did seem to have alot of cheese in it though. We were more than full before the dessert tray became available, but from the looks of the samples......I'm sure we could have had something delicous to finish off the meal.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Adam C
“Very nice and modern place. Very few of these in this area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Glad we went there. This was the only place in the south Myrtle Beach area that was very nice and clean. Updated and inviting. Service was excellent. Food was mostly good except for the $40 steak that my husband ordered which was chewy and had lots of fatty parts. Other than that it was good. It may be a little pricy but worth it compared to these other run down looking places in town.

1 Thank Emzam
Lexington, KY
“Delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Never been disappointed by any Tommy Bahama restaurant..... One word, Delicious!!!!! I must say, I'm totally hooked on the ahi tuna taco's. They are phenomenal, and are so much better than any other tuna taco's ANYWHERE. We went last night, and faced again with the tough decision, "do I stay with the tuna taco's, OR do I choose something else?" Actually, it was the best of both worlds. My husband ordered the tuna taco's as an appetizer (you get four). So, I was able to devour one, delicious taco. Then he had the crab biscque, which was just pure bliss. Creamy deliciousness... I had the scallop sliders, which were divine (possibly my new favorite). And he got the tuna pokie, which was also great... Too many decisions.. Nonetheless, ALWAYS delicious!
They have live entertainment, so it's a great place to have dinner and drinks, and enjoy the live music.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Tina4UK
Pittsburgh, PA
“Pina colada cake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I am a chocolate desert person but the pina colada cake is awesome. Consistently good cocktails and food. Have been here multiple times. Also went to the one in Maui. I always get a seafood dish. The caesar salad has a unique dressing with a mustard kick. The family loves the plantain appetizer, I think it's only ok.

1 Thank CandLO