“Cool”

Ripley's Believe it or Not Odditorium Museum
Ranked #24 of 119 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Extra-ODD-inary! Stroll through exhibits and see over 500 amazing and strange oddities from real shrunken heads to Transformers made of car parts! NEW exhibits for 2017! SEEING IS BELIEVING! Ripley's - Your Next Adventure!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
North Carolina, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cool”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

enjoyed the walk thru the unbelievable things/stories! loved the rolling rock in water right at the entrance, a bit spooky parts but not to bad. I think its a bit to pricy but other than that we enjoyed looking at all the cool stuff they had showing.

Visited October 2013
Bethany M, Public Relations Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not, responded to this review, April 10, 2016
Thank you for visiting Ripley's... I'm so glad you had a good time. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Douglassville, Pennsylvania
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Nice Place To Visit”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Well, I'm not sure that everything in there was on the up and up. Some looked fake, some not. I guess after you go, you will either believe it or not. Good price and friendly staff. They will try to sell you other things. Be careful.

Kingsport,TN
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Ok”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We needed some stuff to do inside because it was cold. Our six year daughter had a good time. If you get the mulitple tickets, it is cheaper. Also they specials online. It was not great but not bad either.

Traphill, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Museum”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is a great attraction and very much worth the time and money. We recommend the museum but not the 5D Moving Theater.

Visited September 2013
Thank you for visiting Ripley's... I'm so glad you had a good time. Thanks for taking the time to review us!
Horse Cave, Kentucky
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Interesting but not as good as some of the others”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I love going through these museums. I've been to two other ones and this one is my least favorite but it still offered some fun. I does have a lot of plaques that you read instead of actual displays which is one reason I rated it lower. I don't mind reading but I could just read the book at home if I wanted that. I wanted to see more displays. The iron maiden was one of the better done ones and the type of display I wanted more of. My daughter loved the wall at the end that displayed you in various colors and the floor that was interactive that she played soccer on but I'm not sure what either of these parts had to do with Ripley's Believe it or Not. It was kind of like they added some cool technology exhibits which would fit better at wonderworks than here. I wanted more of the cool and weird that Ripley's is known for.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Barb M
Thank you for visiting Ripley's... We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to review us!