“Wonderful Museum”

Ripley's Believe It or Not!
Book In Advance
More Info
$14.99*
and up
Ripley's Believe it or Not Odditorium Museum
Ranked #26 of 123 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Extra-ODD-inary! Stroll through exhibits and see over 500 amazing and strange oddities from real shrunken heads to Transformers made of car parts! NEW exhibits for 2017! SEEING IS BELIEVING! Ripley's - Your Next Adventure!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is a great attraction and very much worth the time and money. We recommend the museum but not the 5D Moving Theater.

Bethany M, Public Relations Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not!, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2016

Thank you for visiting Ripley's... I'm so glad you had a good time. Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I love going through these museums. I've been to two other ones and this one is my least favorite but it still offered some fun. I does have a lot of plaques that you read instead of actual displays which is one reason I rated it lower. I don't mind reading but I could just read the book at home if I wanted that. I wanted to see more displays. The iron maiden was one of the better done ones and the type of display I wanted more of. My daughter loved the wall at the end that displayed you in various colors and the floor that was interactive that she played soccer on but I'm not sure what either of these parts had to do with Ripley's Believe it or Not. It was kind of like they added some cool technology exhibits which would fit better at wonderworks than here. I wanted more of the cool and weird that Ripley's is known for.

1  Thank Barb M

Thank you for visiting Ripley's... We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We have been to Ripley's before in St Augustine FL. This one is no even in the same ballfield as that one. 4 adult tickets, and 2 kid tickets, tickets were bought on a Navy base so they were reduced, but still well over priced. From start to finish was maybe 40 minutes. Attraction was very small and not worth the time. For Myrtle Beach they should be able to do better then what it is right now.

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Need to get a refund. A few interesting facts but isn't geared towards adults. Outside at the water ball was the best.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Was very disappointed at how little there was to see at this attraction.
Absolutely not worth it...the time or money! Interesting pieces were outside.

The dance room/floor was great for the kids....and lots of reading material on the walls. I wasn't expecting that or the odd looking exhibits.

Don't waste your money on this attraction.

We all left very disappointed.