“Ripley's Day was Super Fun”

Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium
Ranked #25 of 116 things to do in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Extra-ODD-inary! Stroll through exhibits and see over 500 amazing and strange oddities from real shrunken heads to Transformers made of car parts! NEW exhibits for 2017! SEEING IS BELIEVING! Ripley's - Your Next Adventure!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Bethany Beach, Delaware
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Ripley's Day was Super Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

After we went thru the Aquarium we did the Believe It Or Not Museum. I think this was fun and interesting. My suggestion is take your time and read about the items in the museum. I loved the quilt made from ribbons and the roller coaster. I think you get more from this museum if you actually read and watch the films about the items on display. I actually found this to be fun and entertaining. We bought the combo ticket so it was well worth the price. The Aquarium was amazing and this was fun.

Visited April 2013
Bethany M, Public Relations Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium, responded to this review, April 10, 2016
Thank you for visiting Ripley's... I'm so glad you had a good time. Thanks for taking the time to review us!

Unadilla, New York
5 attraction reviews
“excellant place to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Very nice attraction to do.. Took kids aged 1year to 14years and all loved it they loved the dizzy bridge and the different exhibits.. Had some nice educational items and also some very weird exhibits glad we went in a nice location right by the boardwalk

Pendleton, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

everyone found something interesting about this place and it was within walking distance from the hotel we were staying at

Visited July 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Do NOT waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I took my child over Spring Break. By far this is the worst ever waste of money in Myrtle Beach. It is expensive and not worth going even it were free.

Visited March 2013
Thank you for visiting Ripley's... We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to review us!
Ludington, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Family fun for all”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

It was so neat there. We have never been to an aquarium before so we have nothing to compare it too. The only thing I didn't like was the price. And I couldn't find a coupon for that one either.