Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $12.89
from $20.95
from $16.11
8,735 results
All reviews shark tunnel horseshoe crabs glass bottom boat moving walkway ripley's aquarium sea life touch tank conveyor belt sharks swim sting ray the pearl behind the scenes rainy day gift shop all ages little pricey great for kids
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My fiancé and I and our kids visited all the Ripley attractions during our stay. I have to say that we were highly satisfied with them all. The kids had a blast and so did we. They were packed with a lot of people but other than that it was a fun trip. We plan to do it again.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here with our son and his family. He paid as he gets a discount for his military service. The kids enjoyed the hands on aspect and we saw the kids faces that showed enjoyment. I however feel that even with the military discount it was overpriced.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I highly enjoyed our experience ended up staying about 5 1/2 hrs. Highly recommend everyone to go and take your children also, that’s what we will be doing when we come back to MB. Go to the top level right when you get there to get a souvenir cup which will cost you $6.50 but it’s well worth it in the end bc you get free refills all day which in the long run will save you tons.

1  Thank CSJS2016
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome aquarium. Open till 10 pm. Amazing Pearl Harbor pavilion. Highly recommended for adults and kids any age

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were here about 20 years ago and it doesn't seem like much has changed here. The displays are nice and colorful and the fish plentiful but a little overpriced for just the two of us.

1  Thank Karen S