“Romantic Dinner”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Myrtle Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Myrtle Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 905 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Grand Dunes Boulevard and Highway 17 BYPASS
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House serves the best USDA prime steaks.
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Called ahead for Thursday night reservation hoping to avoid a wait. Actually we arrived a bit early with little wait time. Our server went out of his way to accommodate my wife and I. Since this was our 43rd anniversary we wanted a romantic dinner, Nice atmosphere, and all the pampering. We got everything we needed. The coffee taste great, but when I poured my second cup it was not hot. My wife ordered the stuffed chicken, and I ordered steak. Both were to perfection. The potato ordered with the steak was hot and tasty. The house salad was not as good for the price in my opinion, but not a total disappointment. Overall Very Good

Darryl H, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

First and foremost, congratulations on your anniversary! Forty three years is a fantastic accomplishment, and it was a pleasure to celebrate it with you. It sounds like you and your wife had a fantastic meal. Thank you for making us a part of it, and thank you for your candid feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with our culinary team, as we are always striving for perfection and looking to improve. Again, happy anniversary, and we look forward to having you back again the next time you're in Myrtle Beach!

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We had gift certificate to use, and decided to go out for Easter. I had ordered 8oz filet) $36.00) as well as baked potato (8.50)..Ordered med well & it was rather red on arrival, as well as a bit chewy. My partner had the trio (36.00) crab cake was just a lump on the plate. steak was very good. Total check, with no drinks or coffee was $99.00..By the way, lobster averaged 3.5 lbs., at $32.00 per pound.
Just a bit too rich for the average diner and personally in my opinion, overrated.

1  Thank Kenneth M
Reviewed April 19, 2014

There are two simple reasons for why our dining experience was exceptional, the top notch wait staff and the delicious food. I went in knowing that I was going to enjoy a nice steak, but the sea bass that was a featured iteam sounded so good I changed my mind. I eat seafood all the time and this was one of the most enjoyable meals in memory. What a pleasant surprise from a great steakhouse. Our waiter was beyond knowledgable and friendly. Excellent experience all around.

1  Thank NewBern2014
Darryl H, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Those two reasons are what we're all about! I'm glad you gave our Sea Bass a try, and I hope we'll have another chance to welcome you back for a taste of our famous USDA Prime steaks. Until then, thank you for the fabulous review. We look forward to your next visit.

Regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We had dinner here for my wife's birthday last week and had a wonderful experience. The wait staff was so sharp and friendly. The food was superb. I have been to several of these across the country and they deliver a consistently excellent product.

1  Thank edward d

Consistently excellent meals are what we aim for, Edward, so your kind words mean the world to us. Thank you for sharing them with us, and please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your next visit even more memorable!

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We chose to take my parents to Ruth Chris for my dad's 79th birthday, knowing they would never go by themselves. From the time we entered everyone acknowledged dad's birthday which little things like that make someone feel special. We ordered (2) Filet Mignon and (2) lobsters along with appetizers, salads, cocktails, etc. What an special night with food made to perfection. We're from New England and since moving to MB my parents have flown to Maine just for lobster.. She stated this was the BEST lobster she ever had!

We got Brendon again for our waiter and I must say he is "on top" off everything! Addressing us by our names to remembering our drinks, and making us feel like we were his only table...He has absolutely spoiled us to where I will find hm hard to beat anywhere I go.

It would have been nice if one of the (2) male manages who passed our table several times would have spoke. They stopped at every other table and even sat at one talking. .We had a prime table that had to be passed, but felt shunned even with eye contact. We weren't taking up space with table talk over a glass of water...but a $500 tab.

1  Thank love2travel48
Darryl H, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for celebrating with us! It is always such a treat that we are able to be a part of our guests' most special occasions. And to get such a compliment about our Lobster form a New England native is about as high of a compliment as it gets.

That said, I must sincerely apologize that neither myself nor the other manager working that evening did not stop by your table. It is our goal to visit each and every table throughout the night, and skipping your table was definitely an oversight. Rest assured, we'll be sure to say hello during your next visit. In the meantime, thank you for sharing your kind words, and we hope to welcome you (and your family) back soon!

Best,