“Prefect And personal”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Myrtle Beach, SC
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Myrtle Beach, SC is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 869 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Grand Dunes Boulevard and Highway 17 BYPASS
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House serves the best USDA prime steaks.
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
“Prefect And personal”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This Ruth Chris Is the best. Service,quality,and atmosphere are top notch. Our waiter Brendan was a wonderful guide,the manager mike was fantastic and of the food was cooked to perfection.
The New strip was sizzling,and delivered with South Carolina hospitality. A great experience.

• Visited March 2013

Kingsport, Tennessee
“they made it great”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

i took my wife out of town for a weekend to myrtle beach for our 30th anniversary . i took her to ruths chris for dinner. it was great food, atmosphere, friendly host, waiter, waitress. the waitressand host wished us happy anniversary. brought us out a frech silk slice of cake after our meal. they seated us as i requested in my on line reservation request. a window table in the corner. they made the evening special.

• Visited February 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Everything was absolutely superb - food, service, and staff”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

What a wonderful dining experience!! I made 5:00 PM reservations, and I took my husband here for his birthday on Feb. 19. We received a warm, friendly greeting upon arrival at the reception desk, the receptionist wished my husband a happy birthday, and we were seated at our reserved booth. The restaurant's atmosphere was warm and upscale. We ordered from the menu: Filet, mashed potatoes, and desert, in addition to which my husband received a delicious complementary birthday chocolate mousse cheesecake with a lit birthday candle. -- Our salads were generous and dressings delicious (freshly made in-house). Our sizzling steaks arrived at our table cooked to perfection (medium). Both were extremely tender. The mashed potatoes were smooth as silk and delicious. My bread pudding was heavenly. My husband and I both enjoyed coffee with dessert - and without a doubt this was the most delicious coffee I have ever had in my life, and I drink my coffee black (no sugar or cream to alter the flavor). Our entire dinner was well-paced, and leisurely. Last, but not least, our server, Joe Mc, truly made our dining experience very special, and one we will never forget. My husband and I both agreed that our dining experience this day was the best we ever had. Kudos to Ruth's Chris Restaurant (Myrtle Beach, SC) and to Joe Mc, our server. He was beyond outstanding.

• Visited February 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Not the best Ruth Chris”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My favorite restaurant by far. Been to the ones in Ohio, Indiana, and others when we travel ..
I've actually been to this location 3 times, trying to I've them the benefit of. Improving. Still has NOT happen. I love Ruth Chris but the stff t this one needs a good training session. Service has been below par all three times. I've had to send my steak back two out of three visits. And the IDE of potatoes were awful.
I think we will avoid this location in the future.

• Visited January 2013
Charlotte nc
“Great service but steak was average”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Took my family to Ruth Chris for New Years eve dinner. I thought the service was very good. My wife, daughter, and myself all ordered filets... I got mine with a lobster tail. The lobster tail was execellent, however, all of us thought the filets were anything but tender. We eat out a lot and I go to a lot of steakhouses and to prove my point three days later I went to a Longhorn steakhouse in Charlotte with family and ordered the indentical meal. Bottom line the Longhorn filet was much more tender and better although their lobster wasn't as good. But I spent $200 at Ruth Chris and only $70 at Longhorn. So I don't know that I would return to Ruth Chris with my family. There are several other steakhouses in Myrtle that offer better steaks for comparable prices. I will say that the service was probably better then any of the higher end steakhouses but I just couldn't get over the steak. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great.

• Visited December 2012