“Best fried oysters ever”

Bimini's Oyster Bar and Seafood Cafe
Ranked #28 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Welcome to Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe has been a Myrtle Beach favorite, especially to fulfill a yen for fresh oysters, since 1985. Also known for its fresh shellfish and fish and excellent service, Bimini's offers a casual, but memorable dining experience. Reggae, beach music and the like wafts through the air and accentuates the fun environment.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have eaten fried oysters all over this country and these are the best. Their grouper bites are delicious too. Don't let outside appearances fool you, this is the best seafood restaurant in Myrtle Beach. It is noisey but worth it.

1  Thank gst4kix
There are newer reviews for Bimini's Oyster Bar and Seafood Cafe

Reviewed November 20, 2013

After a day on the course, our foursome went to Bimini's for dinner. The food was great as was the service. The style was family style and there was a good crowd when we arrived. The seafood was fresh and prepared with a local flair, not fancy at all. The prices were reasonable and the overall experience was good. I will go back.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Been by the place for several years but just never stopped. We decided this year we would have dinner there. There were four of us in our party. When you walk in there is a sign that says they won't split checks which I found a little disturbing since we were there in October and it wasn't busy but the waitress said that's there policy.
The food was very good, we all had something different and there were no complaints at all. My fried grouper and oysters were very tasty. The price was average I guess for the area.
We will go back on our next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This place is great! I had 2 dozen oysters on happy hour special ($5.50/ dozen) They were fresh and tasty!! I also ordered the shrimp eggrolls and those were great too. This is a must go to place if you like seafood! I'll definitely be back when I am in the area!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is one of my husbands favorite fish places to eat when we come to Myrtle Beach. He loves their fish and chips. If you are a vegetarian like me however, make sure you pack a lunch to sneak in because there really is no good options for you here!!!