“Wonderfully fresh”

Ranked #29 of 915 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Welcome to Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe has been a Myrtle Beach favorite, especially to fulfill a yen for fresh oysters, since 1985. Also known for its fresh shellfish and fish and excellent service, Bimini's offers a casual, but memorable dining experience. Reggae, beach music and the like wafts through the air and accentuates the fun environment.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We went here three times in one week. It was always fresh and hot. Once we just got takeout and it too was delicious. We did go early so no long wait for a table. Only con was it is very loud inside when they get full. Waitresses were fantastic!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,606)

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Food was enjoyable amongst very loud environment. Ramshackle yardsale type furniture.Beach atmosphere.Prices are exorbitant for meal received.Suggested tips are somewhat outrageous for service received. I wont go back. Obviously for partys not dining.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This restaurant was highly recommended by a friend for its oysters. My daughter and I got there at about 3 in the afternoon. It wasn't packed, but there were lots of people there. We ordered 4 dozen roasted oysters. We couldn't believe it when we got to the last one! We had such a good time and will definitely return!

1  Thank Susan F
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had dinner twice at Bimini's. First time got oysters rockerfeller, and they were fine. Second time got fried oysters, and they were undercooked. The place was packed so I just ate them. I doubt that I will go back. They won't miss my business, as the place stays busy from 5 to 9.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have eaten here four years in a row two times each year and never had a bad item.
The food is amazing, the servers are great and the atmosphere is what your expect to find in a beach side oyster bar.
I wish I could get food this good at these prices at home.
Will be back agian and again.

1  Thank landshark27