“Pleasantly surprised...”

Bimini's Oyster Bar and Seafood Cafe
Ranked #25 of 869 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe has been a Myrtle Beach favorite, especially to fulfill a yen for fresh oysters, since 1985. Also known for its fresh shellfish and fish and excellent service, Bimini's offers a casual, but memorable dining experience. Reggae, beach music and the like wafts through the air and accentuates the fun environment.
Pittsburgh, PA
“Pleasantly surprised...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

We took a tip on TA and tried out bimini's for happy hour during our weeklong stay last week. I must say, for happy hour, the oysters and their price cannot be beat. 1/2 price from 4-6, plus we had some other food that surprised us as well. The steam pot was fantastic, and highly recommend to anyone that enjoyes seafood, especially shellfish.

1 Thank NShuey

Acworth, Georgia
“Good place for seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband, young son and I ate dinner at Bimini's Oyster Bar. The atmosphere is nothing great but the food was good. We did not realize until after we were seated and had ordered our food that smoking is allowed (wasn't smoky in the restaurant but there was a woman smoking).
My husband ordered a dozen raw oysters and said they weren't great (had been shucked a while ago and were dead, no liquor/juice, not separated from the shell). For dinner he had the 1/2 steampot and said it was very good. I had the pick two local favorites with fried shrimp and fried fish which was grouper. I really enjoyed my shrimp and fish, both were cooked perfectly. The fish had a mild taste which I really liked but was too bland for my husband's tastes. I had some of my husband's snow crab and it was also very good.

Alpharetta, GA
“good food - no frills”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were a little unsure when we pulled into the parking lot... but it was definitely worth trying! We had our two kids with us and ordered crab legs, shrimp, typical kid meals, and the key lime pie. Everything was very good and food was fast. No frills inside, but a fun change from the typical chain restaurants.

Charleston, SC
“Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

After playing a morning round of golf with a group of 7, some wanted an "all you can eat' seafood buffet- thankfully the one we headed to was closed for lunch and around the corner was Bimini's. We sat at the large bar and got great service and seafood, especially the oysters both steamed and fried. I have always lived near the coast and these were some of the best fried oysters, i have had. 2 dozen oysters, salad, beer, tip for less than $21.00. I read some reviews complaining about the atmoshere and plastic chairs- give me a break and give me a place with a relaxed unrefined atmpshere where I can enjoy the food and friends. There are plenty of "fancy foodie" seafood restaurants we enjoy in the Charleston area on the right occasion. Will be back to Bimini's in the future to kick back, eat and enjoy the unpretentious atmosphere.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Best seafood place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

Half price oysters,clams,mussels every day till 6 pm. Isn't it interesting? Staff are friendly. Food is super fresh and reasonable price. I had steam pot (crab legs,shrimps,oysters,clams and mussels) during my both visits. Local combination is also freshly made and taste good. Don't miss hush puppies. It is the best I ever had.

Visited September 2012