“A Fun Place....Don't Miss It!”

Bimini's Oyster Bar and Seafood Cafe
Ranked #27 of 898 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Cafe, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Welcome to Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Cafe has been a Myrtle Beach favorite, especially to fulfill a yen for fresh oysters, since 1985. Also known for its fresh shellfish and fish and excellent service, Bimini's offers a casual, but memorable dining experience. Reggae, beach music and the like wafts through the air and accentuates the fun environment.
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Oysters were fresh and delicious....couldn't believe how resonable prices were! Service was alittle slow, but we showed up just before closing and they were jammed! Hubby had crabcakes and I did Oyster Shooters and fish and chips....delicious. Nothing fancy...plastic chairs and a bit of a dive...but I'd go back in a heartbeat! Difficult to get used to the smoking allowed in most NC restaurants...they need to get rid of that like most states have. Other than that...no complaints!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I'll keep this one SHORT and SWEET....this is a MUST stop to EAT while you're in Myrtle Beach....the food was EXCELLENT, the wait staff was FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS and downright HELPFUL (my waitress came over to our table and helped me open my broiler oysters in the shell, for Christ's sake....lol) and the atmosphere was WONDERFUL! I'll say this again, when visiting these kind of cities, EAT where the LOCALS EAT....you CAN'T go WRONG.....PERIOD.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Bimini's has great steamed shrimp, along with a relaxing yet vibrant atmosphere. Beer prices are reasonable and some nights there is entertainment. The wait staff is very helpful, giving suggestions and answering your questions. We will return soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

We always stop at Bimini's while on vacation. All the locals go there which should tell you something. Try the oyster shooters!

Reviewed July 31, 2011

If you like small and casual, high energy atmosphere,this might be your place. Ill rate the service first....HORRIBLE! As for the food, me any my wife both had the fried fish and ageed it was excellent. The fried shrimp were good although our server had said that the calabash shrimp were the small ones and the island shrimp were the bigger and so that was what I got in a combo and they were still very small. The hushpuppies were decent. The fries are the crappy, cheap,coated kind I dont dont care for. The coleslaw was decent. I ordered the spicy chowder as an appetizer and it was excellent. If the service hadnt been so terrible I could see going back, but I wont be back due to that.