Oceans One Resort
$189
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
BestWestern.com
$288
$251
Hampton.com
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
$147
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$166
Hotels.com
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$119
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$231
$204
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$259
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$155
  • Pool
$249
$232
HotelQuickly
1,435 results
All reviewsacross the streettype roomfloor to ceiling windowspool arealazy riveramusement parkstainless steel appliancesavenue pierbedroom condowasher and dryerfamily kingdomocean frontour home away from homejacuzzi tubfull kitchenmaintenance staffroom key
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Very good location. Hotel was beautiful! Great customer service with Mary, Michelle and Matt! I would definitely stay there again but I would just pick a different time to go. Memorial day week was not a good time this year! Hotel exceeded expectations with great room, pools and beach access. Great for the kids!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My family decided to stay at Ocean's One again this year. Last year was our first visit and we enjoyed it very much.
Michelle was very nice at check in. We received a 20% discount on the room d/t the number of nights booked, but for some reason the computer did not apply this. I did notice the difference thankfully and Michelle refunded the overcharged amount.
This is one of the newer hotels on the beach and it is starting to show some where and tear from constant use which is to be expected. I was a little disappointed at the sloppy patch jobs that I saw on the property and within the room itself. I would have given the hotel a higher rating but I had continual issues with the Wi-Fi. I am taking on-line classes and had several due dates during our vacation. Unfortunately the internet service was extremely temperamental. The connection would constantly go in and out (either mobile devices or a laptop). This elevated my stress level for the entire stay as I did not know if I would be able to submit assignments, etc.... We called multiple times and at least daily. We arrived on a Saturday and it was not until Thursday before the situation improved. I did go down to the 2nd floor lounge to work a few times where the connection was a little better. I am a little disappointed that a hotel employee did not follow-up with me verbally, especially after having to call so many different times. I contemplated moving to another hotel but figured it would be difficult to find a vacancy.

Overall this is a nice hotel with friendly staff and I would recommend it.

1  Thank rgbsn7
Reviewed June 29, 2014

One of the best places I've stayed at Myrtle Beach. Kenza working the front desk was great at explaining things at check in. It was a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. The room was up to date and clean.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We have spent the last three winters in Myrtle Beach, SC. at the Oceans One Resort. Lynn, Mary and Matt in the office are always friendly and helpful. If you need directions or have any questions about places to go and things to do they are knowledgeable. Everything is a very short distance from Oceans One. Plenty of shopping and shows and entertainment for the whole family close by. Oceans One is within walking distance of the boardwalk, always something to do their.
We enjoy staying at Oceans One Resort for the winter. Plenty of group and single activities to do. The resort is one of the few with enclosed corridors. there is a indoor heated pool and whirlpool. All condos face the ocean and have private balconies. The bathrooms are nice size with a whirlpool tub in the master bathroom. The kitchen is completely stocked with pots and pans, dishes, and utensils, everything needed to prepare meals if you want too. Wifi service was excellent and capable of streaming movies and Skyp.

Room Tip: Three bedroom condos have larger living and kitchen area and more seating.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Sorry guys...but I have to warn people. They have a housekeeping theft problem. The GM is very kind and understanding, but can't do anything because you can't prove it. A friend of ours caught her houskeeper with her hand in her purse WHILE SHE WAS IN THE ROOM WITH HER. The hotel questioned the housekeeper, she denied it and was allowed to stay because it was a "he said, she said." A week later, we had our credit card numbers stolen and sold on the blackmarket to international thiefs. I am still working on this with the credit card companies because they stole every number of every card in my wallet and took down my info from my drivers license. They do not provide safes and REQUIRE housekeeping to enter your room every third day. You are not allowed to reject housekeeping more than 3 days (even though they have a good reason for this policy). And trust me, they are anxious to enter your room. Very beautiful hotel, friendly staff and General Manager, but you better protect your things. The GM suggested putting things in your car and that may be your best bet. Just beware.

3  Thank gcw05