“Fantastic”

Ranked #30 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Huntersville, North Carolina
“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Took my son and a few of his friends to the beach for Spring Break and we stayed at Oceans One Resort. At check-in Kenza was very helpful and provided excellent customer service. We were even allowed to check in a couple hours early. The room was superb. One of the best I've seen since visiting Myrtle Beach. Housekeeping was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014
gmoceansone, General Manager at Oceans One Resort, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thanks for the great review. Glad you came to Oceans One on your spring break with the kids. We welcome all parents to bring the kids and glad to see you take such an active role with them. Some parents let them come alone and this does not work for us or them. As long as the parents are along, we gladly welcome teens and Myrtle Beach is a fun place for them to visit. Hope to see you again soon in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (355)
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We had a great experience with Oceans One resort. The resort was clean and helpful with all our needs. This is our third time down in myrtle beach but first time with them and will definitely book with them again. The pool was warm and staff was friendly. We loved the washer and dryer in the room nice addition. My four teenager's I brought with us really enjoyed it too.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for the great review. Glad you were able to bring the kids down and pleased to see they had a good time. Vacations never seem to come often enough for most of us so we need to enjoy them when they do. Glad Oceans One was able to accomplish this for you and your family. Hope to see you again soon.
Oakland, Maine
Reviewed April 26, 2014

As a surprise for my family I booked in advance at a property that looked incredible right on the beach...oceanfront...upon check in we were so disgusted and dissapointed that my wife and I began checking out other properties, looking for vacancy...we looked at approximately 7 other hotels and decided to book here...we were greated by Mary and Kenza(spelling?) who were fantastic and made us feel welcome...head and shoulders above our last experience. We enjoyed every minute of our vacation and even booked another week at the end of June...most properties on the beach have websites that make them look amazing, but not all of them are. This resort is fantastic and worth every penny, for what it's worth, my family and I won't be staying anywhere else as long as we come...(ps-we stayed in a type 7 room, 2 adults, 4 kids and plenty of room)...thanks for a great vacation

• Stayed April 2014
Thanks for the great review. Most of the people we rent to here that do not have advanced reservations come from a property that they booked and are dissatisfied with. Oceans One looks just like our web page. Consistency is one our main goals. See you again in June and thanks again for the review.
st-jean de matha
Reviewed April 18, 2014

last november 2013,we stayed again for the whole month of november.this was our fourth year in a row and once again we had an excellent stay at this hotel,very nice reception,clean room,very friendly staff,nice heated outdoor pool,we will be going again in the future

Room Tip: take one on the higher floor and if possible a corner suite on the south side
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank for the wonderful review. November is still a warm month for us so we like to keep our pools heated inside and out. I want our guests to be able to swim without being cold and they appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon in the future.
Lansing, MI
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was at least my 4th time wintering at Oceans One (Nov '13-Apr '14) and it really had become my home away from home. Was happy to see staff & familiar snowbirders. The accommodations are wonderful; I rent a lovely 2 bdrm condo and friends who visit are always impressed. The resort hires the most helpful and friendly staff. They make every stay a pleasure. The facility is well maintained. The only disappointment this "season" was the colder & wetter than normal weather. I definitely recommend Oceans One to anyone visiting Myrtle Beach!

Room Tip: Condo's at either end of the building are spacious with lovely views I prefer the 2 bdrms in th...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
gmoceansone, General Manager at Oceans One Resort, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Glad to see you made it back home safely. We look forward to seeing you again next year and i promise to cook the snowbirds another famous poolside feast. lots of fun for me as well as others.
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

April 7 2014 to April 10 2014
Me and my family enjoy Ocean One Resort. Teresa greeted us with in a second when we walk in the door. She was very nice. We couldn't stop talking about it when we got to the room. Our room was amazing and the view was breathtaking. In my eyes this hotel was excellent. The pool was great and the housekeeping was on top of everything. We had so much fun and my son wanted to stay one more day. So we book one more day. Our three day went into four days vacation. Thanks Ocean One stuff

• Stayed April 2014
Thanks for the great review. Its great that our employees are getting the attention they deserve with people mentioning them in thier comments. I do take notice and they are rewarded for great service. We have some of the best views on the beach from these rooms. I am glad you had a great time and look forward to seeing you again soon.
High Point, North Carolina
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I've stayed at Oceans One twice with the most recent time being last weekend. Each time I've stayed there i have had a wonderful experience. Nice and Clean Rooms is what makes for a perfect stay for me and Oceans One exceeds both areas. The oceanfront rooms are large with very modern decor throughout. Nice sized balcony to enjoy the view and to listen to waves rolling in..Staff was great also..Michelle checked me in and the transaction was smooth and quick just the way I like it.. Thanks!!
CjC

• Stayed April 2014
Thanks for the great review. Glad to have you back and are glad you found this stay as good as the first. We will continue to strive to make Oceans One the best on the beach. Hope to see you again soon.