This is a great complex of all ocean-front condos. The staff was friendly and the units are very well appointed. There is a full kitchenette, a separate bedroom with comfy bed and great linens, and a sprawling balcony with a great view.
The location of this facility is towards the southern end of Myrtle Beach and while your GPS will tell you this is across the street from the water, that's just the office. The actual units are on the beach. We've stayed a mile or so north and liked Oceans One's location better because it was a bit more quiet in regards to street noise. The hustle and bustle of the strip is an easy, safe walk from this location.
- Loved the heated pools - both indoors and out. Big enough for laps.
- Beach cabanas and chairs - although it was to cold for us to utilize these during our stay
- Impressive views from the balcony
- Very cozy sleeping quarters - the rooms get very dark and quiet
- Both shower and bath option with jacuzzi tub and the water pressure and temperature are great
- Do yourself a favor and pretend the "gym" doesn't exist. Words cannot describe how miserable the equipment is. AWFUL (okay, maybe one word can.) Luckily Oceans Drive is a nice flat running route and is very safe.
- No breakfast - these are typically included at Myrtle Beach properties. The coffee is across the street at the office and they don't have real creamer. But that is a very petty complaint, this place is great.
Overall this is an exceptional value!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oceans One Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceans One Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Oceans 1 Resort
- Oceans One Myrtle Beach