“GOOD FOOD AND GOOD JAZZ!”

Travinia Italian Kitchen & WIne Bar
Ranked #128 of 877 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Contemporary Italian Cuisine. Named one of the top 100 restaurants on the Grand Strand.Mon-Fri Happy Hour 4-7pm $1 off all glasses of wine and house liquors.$2.50 Bud Light DraftsAperitivo Time Menu (bar area only)All week.Other Specials:Sun and Mon- $4 specialty martinis 4-7 Tues- 25% off all bottles of wine all night. Wed- Half price martinis 4-7 Live Music:Wed- UNI Jazz Band 7-10Hours-Mon-Thurs 11:30am-10:00pmFri-Sat 11:30am-11:00pmSun 11:30am-9:00pm
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“GOOD FOOD AND GOOD JAZZ!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We have been here a few times for their jazz nights, which used to be on Fridays, but are moving to Wednesdays in 2014. The house band is very good, and they showcase locals who drop by. They are great to listen to, and you can have really good food while you enjoy them. Prices run from moderate to expensive, but the quality and surroundings are worth it.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank rich and linda s

Leesport, Pennsylvania, United States
“Nice Luncheon”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I went here for a late lunch the day after Christmas. The food was great - nice italian, quiet and comfortable. Service was good. Make sure you get the bread with dinner.

• Visited December 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Mixed bag this time....”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here on prior trips to Myrtle and enjoyed it. As a result, we decided this would be our date night splurge for the trip. It started out ok, we ordered a bottle of wine and an appetizer. Shortly after that I ordered one of their pizzas and my husband ordered the filet. After about 15-20 minutes after ordering the waiter stops back at the table to let me know they were out of pizza dough. Ok, not a big deal but I could have been told that shortly after ordering. I decided nothing else really looked great to me and I was fine with my appetizer. Well of course they did not begin cooking my husbands meal yet because of the hold up on my end. About 30 minutes later his filet comes out. It is ice cold and the topping that is supposed to be melted on top isn't even melted. He ended up sending it back.

To the credit of the restaurant, the manager came by and let us know that the steak was in fact cold and the wine and appetizer were on them and did we want to order something else (on them). By this time we were hungry and irritated so we decided to grab some pasta from the pig and make it ourselves (which we did).

Overall, I suppose maybe they were having an off night and we did appreciate the manager taking care of us. We will be back in a year to stay at Market Common, time will tell if we decided to try it again.

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Closest to real Italian in Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We have been to Travinia for their Jazz night. We had a couple of glasses of wine and tasted the cannoli. I am Italian born and bred and I must say their cannoli were the best I have tried in Myrtle Beach and almost as good as my Sicilian grandmother's use to make. A great find!

• Visited December 2013
TraviniaMB, Manager at Travinia Italian Kitchen & WIne Bar, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
I'd like to take this moment to thank you for the review of our restaurant! It gladdens us to hear of your excellent time here! Come see us again soon!
OrientalNC
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

This was our second time at this upscale Italian eatery and it was very good again! The atmosphere is fantastic as is the service. This time we had lasagna and chicken picata. Yum. Salad was great with exceptional croutons. Bread is wonderful. We will visit this chain any where we can find one.

• Visited November 2013