“Excellent food, service was a little slow...”

Travinia Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar
Ranked #138 of 909 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Contemporary Italian Cuisine. Named one of the top 100 restaurants on the Grand Strand. Mon-Fri Happy Hour 4-7pm $1 off all glasses of wine and house liquors. $2.50 Bud Light DraftsAperitivo Time Menu (bar area only) All week. Other Specials: Sun and Mon- $4 specialty martinis 4-7, Tues- 25% off all bottles of wine all night, Wed- Half price martinis 4-7 Live Music: Fri- UNI Jazz Band 7-10 Hours-Mon-Thurs 11:30am-10:00pmFri-Sat 11:30am-11:00pmSun 11:30am-9:00pm
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband, my parents, and myself were in Myrtle Beach for a week and were really craving some good, authentic Italian. The first two suggestions we were given were closed on Sunday, so we went with the third suggestion. The front desk of the hotel we were staying at gave us a coupon for free nachos (which I highly suggest trying, they were AMAZING). My dad got the Sausage and Peppers Rustica, mom got the Eggplant Parmesan, I got Mulberry Street Chicken, and hubby got Chicken Parmesan. All of the portions were generous and we all enjoyed our food. They also offer fresh baked bread with an olive oil/black pepper mixture to dip it in. Overall, a great experience aside from slow-ish service (drink refills, additional bread being brought to the table, take home plate, etc).

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Be sure to try their salads -- I had the Roasted Chicken and Tortellini salad, wife had the Tuscan Chopped Salad. My salad was superb. Good service. In the heart of Market Common. Good choice for before or after a movie, because it's a short walk across the street to The Grande 14 movie theatre, the best in Myrtle Beach. Next door to Barnes & Noble, for you bookaholics. Nice bar, and occasional quiet, live music at night.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Travinia, located in the cool Market Common district of Myrtle Beach, is a great dining experience. For a chain restaurant, it's a touch above many other chain Italian restaurants. The menu is extensive and one in which it is hard not to find something you like. I stuck with my old stand by - spaghetti - and the serving size was large and nicely seasoned - excellent and finished it all ! The decor has a very nice, upscale feel especially with the 3 man jazz band that was playing the night we were there. It can be a little noisy at times and little pricey but, nevertheless, a very nice dining experience. Much different than Villa Romana's laid back, old world atmosphere (see my review) but not in a bad way.

What really made our dinner so exceptional was our server Laura. We NEVER had a server that was so thorough in her presentation to customers. When we sat down, she explained the menu in very helpful detail, the wine specials and other tips to making our dining experience special. She was attentive but not overbearing - always seemed to show up at the right time. She even 'cautioned' me about an item I was planning to order because of some strong ingredients I wasn't aware of. Laura couldn't have been more helpful and truly is the best server we've ever had. Thanks Laura.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

If you desire excellent Italian food in a more upscale enviroment, then check out Travinia at The Market Common in Myrtle Beach. We celebrated my birthday with a dozen friends and we all were pleased with our choices of entrees and the overall atmoshere of Travinia.

The staff were friendly and helpful to our rather large group. The bar area and the small plates are also good choices for an evening out in Myrtle. Most nights there are bar specials and live entertainment.

We have made Travinia one of our dining experiences of choice while vacationing in Myrtle.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Travinia's is one of several outstanding restaurants in The Market Common district of Myrtle Beach. The scallop dish is especially good. As ex-New Englanders, we've had scallops all our lives and in just about every way imaginable -- never any better than Travinia's! Other pluses: the bar area is cosy and appealing with a bargain Martini night, the small plate specials are affordable and very well done, the ambiance is pleasant, and the service is excellent. As a bonus, Myrtle Beach's best movie theater is right across the street.