“Ripoff”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I went to this restaurant with high hopes based on excellent reviews! What a huge disappointment. I ordered the famed walnut and spinach ravioli and was shocked at the portion size. Served in an overwhelming amount of blush sauce, I literally had to fish for the ravioli! I only found four and when I mentioned to the waiter that I couldn't seem to find the ravioli he told me it only came with four at lunch and six at dinner ! I thought I was eating a soup ! Not great tasting either and truly not worth the money ! Would never go back! Ugh!

2  Thank Dchki
Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)

Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

It's Ciao time ,love this place . The real deal. There are no comparison !!! First time here and worth the whole trip. We will be back every time we come to myrtle beAch!

1  Thank Goodtall
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

The food was authentic !!! Fantastic service by Josh!! We will be back!!!i had the lasagna and my husband hAd veal parmesan w spaghetti !!! A must try!

Reviewed August 27, 2014

If I could do 10 stars I would. Food preparation and presentation was superb. Service was wonderful not hovering and there if you need it. This is truly authentic italian food in a nice setting. Place is small so reservations is recommended. I will never forget my meal, which does not happen often.

This place is a must if you like Italian food.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Nice place with good, authentic food. Small restaurant so remember to make a reservation. Extensive wine list with reasonable pricing. Recommend!