“Italian heaven in Myrtle Beach” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ciao!

Ciao!
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 868 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Louisville, Kentucky
“Italian heaven in Myrtle Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

If I could do 10 stars I would. Food preparation and presentation was superb. Service was wonderful not hovering and there if you need it. This is truly authentic italian food in a nice setting. Place is small so reservations is recommended. I will never forget my meal, which does not happen often.

This place is a must if you like Italian food.

Visited August 2014

Columbus, Indiana
“Authentic Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Nice place with good, authentic food. Small restaurant so remember to make a reservation. Extensive wine list with reasonable pricing. Recommend!

Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Looking for Italian lunch Wife found it online. Best find ever. Great food and great waiter Josh. I am not a big soup eater but tried tomato fennel to die for. My wife absolutely loves the ravioli with walnuts and cheese. Both times we have been there. For me Ive tried two different lunch specials, Cant remember the name of the first but it was cod, clams , and mussels in a spinach tomato broth. The next I had veal caccatori finished the leftovers last night. Looking forward to having dinner there and was told by Josh we should make reservations.
Art

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Extremely good dinner! My boyfriend got the lasagna. I got the Monday night veal special. A lot of food. Very reasonable prices. Our waiter, Tim was very attentive. Would recommend to anyone!

1 Thank Kristi L
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

I was part of a group of people having lunch at Ciao recently. Our group included 2 toddlers. The server knew to bring the toddlers meals first. Smart! Our meal was excellent! The service was excellent and the value was excellent. I would highly recommend Ciao and look forward to my next trip to Myrtle Beach so I can try more of their menu items.

• Visited August 2014