“CANNOLI'S!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I took my family of 4 back to Ciao after I had been years ago with my girlfriends. LOVED IT!! From the calamari to the entrees, bread, wine and .....CANNOLI'S! Excellent food, service and experience. A little local Italian place that we found on TA years ago and it's well worth going. We shared 2 cannoli's and I thought there was going to be a fight. :)

1  Thank Lala K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,121)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife & I discovered Ciao! many years ago from Trip Advisor reviews and always make a reservation there when in Myrtle Beach. This week's visit was another treat, and we were glad we reserved for 5:30 pm because the restaurant was full when we arrived and full when we left--and this was a Tuesday night. We had the fried squid appetizer--perfectly done and so tender--and main courses of scallop topped with lump crab (the special) and ravioli. If you enjoy real Italian food this is the place in Myrtle Beach.

1  Thank Gemshorn
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Enjoyed our first visit. Won't be our last! Salmon over spinach and tomato with a balsamic reduction and sweet corn relish. Oh my.

1  Thank DebIzC
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We love Italian, and we always like to eat at Ciao! in Myrtle Beach. We are even going to eat there two times during our stay at Myrtle!

1  Thank Margaret H
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Our concierge told us that Ciao was the best Italian food in the area and it was one of the few places around that didn't have fried food. We love fresh Italian food and the atmosphere was like a small Italian family dining room, not a large, commercialized tourist place. I had lobster ravioli, my wife had chicken piccata and the kids had penne pasta with grilled shrimp. Everything was just delicious, maybe the best food we've had ever. Dessert brought us cannoli's and lemon sorbet, both homemade, and a perfect ending to the best dinner on vacation. Tim was our waiter and made us feel like we were at his house for dinner. Reservations for dinner are a must, but lunch is easy to walk in. We liked it so much we went back a few days later! Our concierge was right.

1  Thank soccerusa