“Italian Delight”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This little in size, but big in quality and taste, restaurant is a gem. The veal marsala is out of this world according to my wife. My order of spaghetti marsala with the super-sized meatballs turned out to be very delicious and also provided me a second meal the next day. The appetizer of calamari was scrumptuous made all the more tasty with a glass of chianti. The soup of the day was a nice starter and the freshly baked bread with the olive oil dip put the taste buds on high alert. We come to Myrtle Beach every February for the month for the past 15 years but only came to be aware of Ciao from people we met on the beach 3 years ago. We ate at Ciao's 3 times on this trip and the cost of the meals was worth every penny on each occasion. Highly recommend Ciao's to lovers of good home-style Italian meals.

Thank Walter.mr B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,081)

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This was authentic Italian food. My husband had the chicken ciao and he loved the taste ( and had leftovers). I sampled it and the sauce reminded me of my mom's! Delicious! I have a gluten allergy ,and although they didn't have gf bread ,the chef was very accommodating. He served me the veal dish, which was delicious and tender, with polenta instead of pasta. Great wine list too. We are going back tonight for our last meal before we leave the area.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

With all the Italian restaurants in this town, Ciao! really stands out. Personalized service and outstanding food can always be expected in this tiny bistro.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Went on Valentines Day. Glad they take reservations! Food was excellent and our server could not have been better-she was attentive and warm without being smothering or cloying. Lasagna was its usual excellent self. Bread was wonderful. Antipasto plate made a full meal (with leftovers) for my wife. Good wine selection-try the Moscato!

1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This tiny restaurant is a piece of Little Italy, in Myrtle Beach. The food is absolutely delicious. Everything I have ever ordered in this place has been excellently prepared. The service has always been good, even during peak hours.

2  Thank PrincessK87