“A Standout”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

With all the Italian restaurants in this town, Ciao! really stands out. Personalized service and outstanding food can always be expected in this tiny bistro.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Went on Valentines Day. Glad they take reservations! Food was excellent and our server could not have been better-she was attentive and warm without being smothering or cloying. Lasagna was its usual excellent self. Bread was wonderful. Antipasto plate made a full meal (with leftovers) for my wife. Good wine selection-try the Moscato!

1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This tiny restaurant is a piece of Little Italy, in Myrtle Beach. The food is absolutely delicious. Everything I have ever ordered in this place has been excellently prepared. The service has always been good, even during peak hours.

2  Thank PrincessK87
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Such a welcoming, warm atmosphere. Lobster ravioli meal on a winter evening really hit the spot. We were starving, and still could not quite finish our meals. The sauce was quite rich, and too salty (I often feel restaurant food is over-salted), but delicious, still. My experience here far surpassed my experience at Toscano's a month before. Our server, Jason, was great. Bread with olive oil and basil was perfect, as were the salads. We shared a dessert of tartufo and, although they do not make their own desserts, we enjoyed it thoroughly.

1  Thank Meredith T
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We saw this restaurant on Tripadvisor and it also was recommended to us by a shop manager at a store at Broadway at the Beach. A few minutes drive to the North and we found this tiny restaurant tucked in a row of businesses. We had made a 7:30 pm reservation (at the suggestion of the shop owner) and were seated immediately. The place is small, it may seat 75 people at max capacity, hence the reason for a reservation being needed. We ordered a bottle of sauvignon blanc, and entrees, which included bread and salads. I enjoyed the Pasta Carbonara (with added chicken) and he had the Chicken Parm. My carbonara was quite possibly the best I have ever eaten. My boyfriend said the same about his Chicken Parm. We split a dessert (tiramisu) as well, which was very good. One bottle of wine, 2 entrees and one dessert and the check came to about $85, so it wasnt cheap, but here we definitely got what we paid for! Would highly recommend and return to this restaurant.

2  Thank 1highplainsdrifter