“Best Italian restaurant in Myrtle Beach”
Review of Ciao Restaurant

Ciao Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 897 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2013

After 30 years of visiting Myrtle Beach on a regular basis, I've finally found the best Italian restaurant in the area. Small and intimate with an attentive staff and great food. All the standards, plus some nicely creative dishes. Dined there twice in one week on our last trip. Try the Piccata - you'll like it. The only improvement I would wish for would be house-made fresh egg pasta instead of boxed spaghetti. Make a reservation!

There are newer reviews for Ciao Restaurant

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Very small but friendly Italian Restaurant run by a really nice family.
Lighter Italian than most places. Great bread and salads too.
Chocolate Gelato dessert in hard chocolate shell- outstanding.
Good wine selection and fabulous grouper and tuna.
Make a reservation- locals know this place all and fill it up!!!!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

What a wonderful dining experience! My husband and I LOVE a nice veal dinner when we order Italian fare. Ciao prepared Veal Marsala and Veal Lemone to perfection! The veal was so tender and the sauces were just THE BEST! Served with spaghetti, homemade bread and a great bottle of Chianti....very satisfying. The waitstaff was attentive and pleasant. Be sure to make a reservation. Ciao is rather small and seating is difficult without one.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Myself and five friends went to Ciao's Monday night to celebrate a friend's birthday and although it was my first time there, I can say it was the best Italian food I've ever eaten! I had the lasagna, my friend the ravioli, and the others had their specials. We were all very pleased with our meal. The service was excellent also. The waitress even went out of her way to obtain an O'Douls next door, so one of our friends could join in the birthday toast!' It was a memorable evening.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was our second visit to Ciao Restaurant and again we were very pleased. The ambiance is quite nice, our server (Faith) was excellent, and the food outstanding. The meal was timed perfectly and we were not rushed. Each dish had excellent flavor. I ordered the spinach and walnut ravioli which really was delicious. This is a favorite restaurant and we will return again and again!