Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Beach Front Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Sea Dunes Oceanfront(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Sea Oats Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Average 3/5
Hotel Blue(Myrtle Beach)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Very Good 4/5
View Hotel
Captains Quarters Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Sandy Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Great 4.5/5
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This was one of the worst hotels I've experienced and it was priced higher than other hotels on the beach. We arrived late and was planning to leave early, otherwise I would have attempted to change rooms, or leave completely. Our room was supposedly a suite. But to be honest, our room was so bad the hotel should not be allowed to rent it to the public. The couch had several huge chunks torn out of it and several red stains. Yes, red stains. My imagination ran wild trying to figure out what happened on that couch. I took pictures and intend to send them to Comfort Suites corporate office. The rest of the hotel, from the dimly lit corridors to the musty carpets, earns itself Bates Motel status. Simply a creepy experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joy646
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for several reasons: 1) cheap rate, 2) indoor pool, 3) free parking, 4) free breakfast and 5) the location. It's FAR from being the nicest hotel in the area. It's an extremely tired hotel. However, the hotel sits right next to the beach and we were able to keep our balcony door open all night to hear the waves. It's a tradeoff. The beds were comfortable and, in the end, the hotel served it's purpose. I only stayed here one night, though. I'm not sure I could have stayed here for a week. As it turned out, we went to the pool area but didn't stay long. We entered the hot tub but found a film over the water and decided not to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lvsportsnut028
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We came to Myrtle Beach for the girls cheerleading competition and had to stay here, because all the hotels around were booked. The hotel was in terrible condition, smelled very very bad, the floors were nasty, as nobody ever cleaned them. Everything around just looked very ran down, old, dirty and disgusting. The sheets on the beds were stained, hopefully they were clean, but it sure didn't look or smelled like it. The furniture and appliances are very old and need to be updated. Our girls said that it was the worst hotel they have ever seen. Please, save yourself and your family from a huge disappointment - never ever stay in this place.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Lira9979
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Usually I try to do a little research before going somewhere but since this was only going to be for one night I just booked it based on the pictures shown on the "Choice Hotels" web site. Unfortunately, we were in for a rude awakening. This hotel is very much in need of an update. We were appalled from the moment we arrived at the property. The inside and outside of the hotel looks dismal and rundown. Someone mentioned the "Bates Motel" in another review and I would agree with that. The walls look like they have been painted over and over again to the point that it is caked and chipping. (Even the light switch had paint on it.) There were so many things broken in our hotel room - the phone cord next to the bed wouldn't stay in the receiver and we couldn't get a dialtone. The buttons on the phone in the sitting area were missing. There were no identifying buttons on the a/c unit, there was insulation showing and a big gap as you went outside to the balcony. There was no water pressure in the shower, the bathroom door wouldn't latch properly so therefore, you couldn't lock the door. (Not to mention that there was only a shower - no tub, which could be a problem if you have young ones. Luckily our three year old didn't mind a shower.) There was a dip in the floor underneath the carpet at the vanity. I wanted to leave after I saw everything but my husband convinced me to stay since it was only for one night. The view of the pool and the ocean were nice (that's about the only positive thing I have to say, besides the fact that there were no bed bugs).

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank gonnagofly
Reviewed April 9, 2013

first let's say i was surprised that this hotel would have any rooms on the weekend of spring break. i got this hotel out of a travel coupon book which the raised the price of but it was spring break i get that but the hotel itself needs some work but the bed matches the name of the hotel comfort

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family