Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $247/night.

$219
$318
$309
Hampton.com
$207
$152
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$254
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
$252
$234
$273
$185
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$259
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$265
Official Site
  • Pool
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$199
All reviewsfront desklocal gymmarriott hotelsthe breakfast areahard boiled eggsalabama theaterbarefoot landingwaffle makercomplimentary breakfasttanger outleti highly recommend this hotelfresh fruitbed was comfortablebeach towelsan upgradehousekeeping staffvery nice hotel
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed here 2 weeks ago and were very pleased with our stay. The room was extremely clean and the service from hotel staff was amazing. Kudos to front desk associate Elizabeth for awesome service during a very busy and chaotic weekend. She was an absolute gem and should be recognized!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
6  Thank BlackPrincess7
Philip C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Myrtle Beach North, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2015

Dear BlackPrincess7,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that Elizabeth was able to provide excellent service for your during your stay with us! She is a valued employee and we greatly appreciate everything she does at the hotel for us as well as our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with her as well as all of our associates at our next meeting. We hope you will consider us the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Arrived to a please welcome and quick key to my room.

Love walking into room where the TV guide is open telling you the channels vs one that doesn't exist and you have to hunt through for what you want.

Clean room, no odors, clean sheets, very happy!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank ConchyStarfish

Dear DavidW,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your newly renovated guest room and the extra touches we do to make your stay a more enjoyable one. Please come back and visit us the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area! We look forward to seeing you then!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Good experience..clean rooms..pleasant staff. We have family in Myrtle Beach and we will be visiting often. This hotel is close to my Mother-in-law and allows us to dine where she likes to dine without traveling a distance. We will return!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank racerqueen3

Dear Racerqueen3,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we are conveniently located for all of your needs while in Myrtle Beach! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Once again, a lot of the credit for my stellar review of this property relates to the wonderful way that we were treated by Elizabeth, when we checked in. She made sure that our room met our needs, and she made sure that everything about are stay was just right. So, for the second time, I am commended you for your great service, and letting the management of that nice hotel know what an asset they have in you. I am a long time marriot rewards member. Stays like the one I just had at your property on 4/13/14 will keep me loyal. Jim & Julie Murphy

Room Tip: Inform them of your needs when you check in, and hope that you get a good rep., Like Elizabeth.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TisMurph

Dear TisMurph,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that Elizabeth was able to make it a stay above and beyond your expectations. She is a great asset to the hotel and we are so thrilled to have her working with us! I will definitely be sharing your kind comments with her as well as the entire staff at our next meeting. We look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I booked this hotel as a spectator for the International Quidditch World Cup and I was extremely surprised with how great this experience was! The hotel was recently renovated and it showed in the rooms, which were huge and had wonderful anemities for the price we paid. The two ladies at the front desk were outstanding!!! Crystal and Elizabeth I believe their names were. I only wish we had been able to stay longer because it was a quick overnight trip. It was also great that we were able to have pizza delivered straight to our hotel room door. I'd definietely recommend this hotel to others! Great value!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lisa R

Dear Lisa R,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in our newly renovated guest rooms. We are conveniently located just 15 minutes from the new North Myrtle Beach Sports Complex, and were very excited when the Quidditch tournament decided to host their event there. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area!