Desk staff was rude and unacomodating - locked key in room and was told that we could not get in until 7:00 am because no one was available. Desk clerk said she did not know how to make a key and she could not call her boss. After waiting over an hour and making more than 1 scene she contact another hotel and someone came over to make a key - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Room has minimal view - pool was under renovations - surface being painted - room was fair.
We like locations but accomodations were undesirable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Club Resort is a multi-level, mixed use resort property, meaning that some units are owned in whole, year round by owners and some are owned by timeshare owners and managed by a board of directors. To offer potential guests the most accurate information please include the unit number in your review. As a mixed use property the units can vary in their decor, housekeeping and maintenance. All guests have access to all the resort amenities such as the indoor pool, outdoor pools, grill area, tennis courts, basketball courts and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sands Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Club Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Hotel Myrtle