Sands Beach Club Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$80
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Official Site
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$70
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$64
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
  • Pool
All reviewsapache piertennis courtsrenovations goingnice condohot tubfitness roomfull kitchenview of the oceanunitswasherdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2007

The Family & I just got back from staying at the Sands Beach Club.. The Room was big & clean.. Two bathrooms, kitchen two bed rooms & a living room. Nice parking lot not a garage. 0ne of the best features was the lagoon beside the hotel. Plus the hotel gave us coupons for free lunch for everyday of our stay. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2007

We had to be moved three times and the manager was soooo rude about it. The first room was so dirty and the bed sheets where stained. Then they moved us to an "upgrade" where the air didn't work and told us we would be without air for two hours. I demanded to be moved. The third room was clean but the light in the bathroom didn't work and was never fixed after we complained. When I talked to the manager she told me I should have left after the second room and that I should never stay there again. I talked to her supervisor and he has yet to call me back to resolve the problems. Worst Beach experiance I have ever had. Please don't waste your money.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank kasey2007
Reviewed April 17, 2007

I stayed at this hotel in room #1125 April 11-April16. Worse experience I've ever had. First of all upon walking into my room, I noticed how disgustingly dirty the kitchen and walk in floors were, the bathroom floors were even worse. To prove my point, I actually took a bar of soap and cleaned a small piece of the dirty grout between the tiles and it turned white from black! Gross! Where's the tilex? I had to have my husband pop one of the kitchen cabinets back in place, because as I opened it, it almost fell on me. The maids do a horrible job! You are better off cleaning the room by yourself. When I pulled the bed up from the pullout couch, there were old cheeto's still in the bed.
I asked the front desk lady for a bedspread and two extra pillows for the pullout couch around 4:45pm for my kids (for the nightly sleep), and after never receiving them, I had to call her back at 10:30pm to remind her. She wasn't very pleasant, cordial, helpful, or apologetic for making my kids wait until 10:30. She said: "Uh.......ma'am I don't know where I will find an extra bedspread, I guess I will Uh....Uh....have to pull one off of a bed from another room. I was so frustrated that she was just telling me this now, that I just said, "forget the bedspread, may I have an extra blanket?" After she didn't show up for 20 more minutes, I walked down to the front desk to demand the blanket and 2 pillows, and still she was unapologetic. When I returned to my room, I noticed the holes (big holes) through out the blanket she'd given me for my kids. I was so frustrated that I called back and asked for Melonie (the manager). She wasn't in, so they took a message. After not hearing from Melonie the next day. I called Melonie back around 4pm, only to realize they didn't care enough to give her the message. I am so disgusted with this dirty hotel and my experience. Please listen to me, Do not waste your money to stay at a hotel where it's not only dirty, but the customer service is awful. Oh, did I mention when the maid cleaned my room, I had to call back downstairs to the uncaring lady at the front desk to ask for extra towels because the maid only left one set hanging in my bathroom? For anyone who still wants to stay at this hotel? Take my challenge and clean a small piece of grout between the kitchen and bathroom tiles, you will see that it all of a sudden turns white from the filth. There is no telling whats lurking on the floors. I hope this review helps you. The only positive thing that I can say, is the view is beautiful, and this is the last hotel on the street, so that was kinda nice. Melonie the front desk Manager was very nice, helpful, and polite when I finally talked to her.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank mtmuck
Reviewed November 26, 2006

Would you believe that I traded my timeshare at the Sheraton through RCI for this dump. What a mistake! The pics RCI showed were for the oceanfront hotel and not the one in the back. Boy! were we disappointed, what a sham. The rooms were infested with cockroaches. Yes! I said it, cockroaches. I stayed for one week and killed four roaches. I couldn't leave any foodstuff outside for fear of them getting into it. We complained to the timeshare staff at the 'RESORT' and they said those were not roaches but rather some type of bug. Needless to say they did not move us from that room. On top of that they refused to give clean towels until Wednesday after getting there since Saturday. Did I mention they asked me if I was willing to pay for hotel service they would clean the room again. The Oceanfront hotel was said to be a different hotel and the staff would not respond to complaints and kept refering us back to the timeshare staff. And by the way they weren't there 24 hrs but rather 4-6 hrs a day. The hallway to each room was open to the elements so if it rained the floors got wet and wet carpet smells like.....and when the cold wind blew, it blew. The bed were worn out and hard as stone, part of the closet had holes and the sink and tub had rust stains.
I WILL NEVER STAY IN THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank Usual_Suspects
Reviewed October 13, 2006

This Is a terrible place to stay! Don't waste your time or money! A dump DUMP!!! We were in the little part not the big nice resort which they said we would be in! Don't wast your money or time sleep in your car!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family