We stay here all the time. After reading these reviews, I felt compelled to write. I love the Sands. It's on a dead end, has lots to do, and most of all, PRIVACY. Yes, it's not the brass and glass of the new hotels, but it's nice, oceanfront, and clean. Love the foam beds. Best sleep I've had in a motel or condo EVER! Convenient to most attractions, especially the outlet mall, bypass highway, and Barefoot Landing. The Galleria Shopping Center has a really nice deli and store where you can buy fresh food and already prepared meals. Also a grocery store in the shopping center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Club Resort is a multi-level, mixed use resort property, meaning that some units are owned in whole, year round by owners and some are owned by timeshare owners and managed by a board of directors. To offer potential guests the most accurate information please include the unit number in your review. As a mixed use property the units can vary in their decor, housekeeping and maintenance. All guests have access to all the resort amenities such as the indoor pool, outdoor pools, grill area, tennis courts, basketball courts and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sands Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Club Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Hotel Myrtle