Was here 2 years ago and everything was great. Now went again this year, the week before memorial day and everything was horrible. Our room was better than what most people have said on here and everything worked fine, but room service could have been a lot better. They came by to see if we needed anything the second day of our visit and didn't return again until the day before we were leaving. We could tell the condos needed work badly, plus there wasn't hardly any people staying there. The parking lot was pretty empty which it wasn't that way last time. Definitely will be looking for a new place to stay night time I return to Myrtle Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Club Resort is a multi-level, mixed use resort property, meaning that some units are owned in whole, year round by owners and some are owned by timeshare owners and managed by a board of directors. To offer potential guests the most accurate information please include the unit number in your review. As a mixed use property the units can vary in their decor, housekeeping and maintenance. All guests have access to all the resort amenities such as the indoor pool, outdoor pools, grill area, tennis courts, basketball courts and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sands Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Club Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Hotel Myrtle