Second timer at this resort. Fantastic Ocean front views,clean well maintained rooms, great breakfast and courteous staff. Stayed in a refurbed suite which was super. Ocean Annies a mere 2-3 hundred metre walk. Live music and great burgers from the River Cafe. Live music and Dolphins swimming in the surf. What's not to like. Not the cheapest but certainly a great place to stay. Close to the Tanger Mall (5 Minutes in a car) and 5 minutes from retaurant row. I'm going back again in Sept 12 for a golf trip with 7 other guys, I know that they won't be disappointed!!!!
Golf Director Dick Baugh brilliant and so helpful. Use him for a memorable golf vacation. Book a holiday to be confident about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sands Beach Club Resort is a multi-level, mixed use resort property, meaning that some units are owned in whole, year round by owners and some are owned by timeshare owners and managed by a board of directors. To offer potential guests the most accurate information please include the unit number in your review. As a mixed use property the units can vary in their decor, housekeeping and maintenance. All guests have access to all the resort amenities such as the indoor pool, outdoor pools, grill area, tennis courts, basketball courts and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sands Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sands Beach Club Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Club Myrtle Beach
- Sands Beach Hotel Myrtle