Unlike Craig F, we checked in to SeaGlass and do indeed have free Internet service. While it does need a wired connection, the service is at no additional cost.
Wi-fi requires servers, and in a building this size, multitudes of them. At construction it appears the building was wired for Cat 5 connections. If you wish to use your iPod, etc, then I suggest you provide your own hot spot via your cell service provider.
Otherwise, I find this resort to be very plesant. And naturally the oceanview and oceanfront units are the most desireable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your SeaGlass Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaglass Tower Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Seaglass Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Yachtsman
- Yachtsman Myrtle Beach Sc
- Seaglass Resort Myrtle Beach
- Seaglass Tower Myrtle Beach
- Yachtsman Resort Hotel