I came here for the week leading up to July 4th with my wife, 4 year old son, and 14 year old brother in law. This is an awesome place for families! I probably would not come here if I did not have kids or was looking to enjoy the beach. The reason I say this is if you are a couple you have to deal with hundreds of kids in the pool area. Plus most of the pools are 3 feet deep and at the deepest point 4 feet. Again, I liked this because my son is 4 years old and learning to swim. The beach is 2-3 blocks away, but to go to the beach you have to bring a ton of things, pack up a car, find parking, and to me it is more hassle than it is worth.
The pool is incredible with a kids area featuring a pirate ship with 6 slides and an octopus with a few slides. The lazy river is fun, but small. My son loved it, but I don't think most adults would because of how crowded it gets. My son had never seen an indoor pool and he really liked this area. There are a few more pools as well. We did eat one meal at the pool and found it to be mediocre, so we did not eat any other meals at the pool.
The fitness area consists of three treadmills, two elliptical machines, and some free weights.
The WiFi access is great. It even works in the pool area, so I was able to stream music there.
Despite not being close to the beach you are extremely close to Broadway At The Beach, the Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball park, and grocery shopping.
My son really loved the hotel and what Myrtle Beach has to offer. There is so much to do within the hotel area including an activities guide like you would see on a cruise ship. The grounds were beautiful! I would definitely stay here again.
I am giving this hotel 4 out of 5 stars. I am taking away one star because when we arrived at the room it was not as clean as I expect a hotel to be. The fan had dust bunnies coming off of it, there was dental floss on the toilet, and only a partial roll of toilet paper with one back up roll. I did call management and they took care of it immediately. Then we had a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation offers all of your at-home amenities needed to accommodate family members or just the two of you. All villas feature private balconies or patios, fully equipped kitchens or well-equipped kitchenettes, washers and dryers, and unlimited Wireless High-speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sheraton Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Sheraton Myrtle Beach Sc
- Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort
- Myrtle Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Broadway Myrtle Beach