Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Caribbean Resort And Villas(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Riptide Beach Club(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Court Capri Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom villasplash covebi lolazy rivertennis courtsstayed in buildingbedroom premiumvacation ownershiptime sharemini golftowel exchangescreened in porchindoor poolfull kitchenpirate shipdaily activitiesjacuzzi tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We are owners at Vistana Villages and this was our first stay at Broadway Plantation. As many other reviewers have stated, it is an excellent family resort. If you are vacationing as a couple or with friends and are looking for peace and quiet, you may look elsewhere as the resort is mostly made up of families with children. Some people complain about the pools not being deep enough but I wasn't bothered by it at all and it was very convenient for my kids. The grounds were well maintained, our room was clean and modern. Broadway at the Beach was great. Had an excellent stay and will be back.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank travelmama31
jbarattu, Manager at Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Hello and Thank You for choosing to stay with us. Always great to have a member of the Starwood family stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed our property as much as your home resort in Orlando. That's the beauty of our Vacation ownership, the best of all worlds. We look forward to your return and are so glad you had a great time. We will see you soon.!!!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Stayed one night at our friends place. Very nice time-share community. Staff was friendly, grounds were immaculate. Happy ducks, turtles & fish to feed crackers to on the bridge or from shore. Pool with lazy river was very relaxing. Little pool bar/café was fairly reasonable. A great place to kick back & good for kids.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bajoba

Thank You for your review . Sorry you could not stay longer and enjoy everything we have to offer. Hope the next time you can stay longer. Thank You

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The facility is great. Me and my family stayed in villa 2638 for 3 nights at the end of July and checked out August 1. My wife and son slept in the bedroom with the Queen size bed and I slept on the sofa bed. The first night I woke up scratching myself but didn't think much of it and went back to sleep. The second night I wasn't able to sleep at all because I was scratching so bad. In the morning I decided to inspect the sofa bed mattress and it had holes and was severely stained, seemed liked blood stains (See Picture). I called the front desk in the morning and explained the situation and they sent an engineer to look at it. The engineer stated they needed to have a professional look at it. A person from Ecolab came to inspect the sofa bed after an hour. Both the engineer and the Ecolab representative told me that the Front Desk would give me a call on their findings. I waited and waited but no one called so my wife called the front desk to ask for fresh comforters since I would be sleeping on the floor and not the sofa bed that caused severe rashes on my back. Banika the front desk manager was very rude and reminded us that we were not able to get housekeeping service. Then upon check-out Andria at the front desk asked me how was my stay and I said not so great but didn't even bother asking what was wrong so I failed to tell her. Upon check-out I filed a complaint with corporate, agent Michael Mijia, he stated that a case will be started and the property will contact you. The next day John, property manager called me and I explained the situation. He acted like he cared but he still didn't have a record of the Ecolab showing up to inspect the property. The way he was talking to me made me seem as if I was lying. I got 3 nights on points at 10,000 points per night for a total of 30,000 Starwood Points. John simply said I can credit you 7,000 points, which can get you a free night at many of the other Starwood Properties. I didn't want to argue so I said that was fine and left it at that. OVERALL the property is definitely awesome. I understand as busy as the property is that issues like bedbugs happen but the way they addressed the problem was horrible. Definitely stay at this place, I guess I just had crap luck....... I would have definitely overlooked the whole situation if they had addressed this situation properly. I guess I was just a LIAR.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
14  Thank Kalpesh R
jbarattu, Manager at Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate all feedback and are happy you enjoyed the resort, but are also sorry if we fell short in any way. We wanted to make sure you were fully aware that we did have Ecolab investigate your claim while you were here and they found no evidence of bed bugs in the room. The inspection report from Ecolab is on file with our Engineering department. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about this or anything else we may assist you with. We would be happy to speak with you. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My fiancé and I checked into the Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort on June 23rd for 3 nights after receiving it as a promotional package through the Starwood Vacation Club. The property was very clean, properly maintained and had tons of amenities for families to enjoy (pool, small lazy river & water park, and miniature golf). While we were looking for a nice getaway for 2, June wasn't the time to do it at this resort, as it is mostly occupied by families.

Our room was a villa on the 3rd floor (corner unit) of building 19. The room was a 1 bedroom with a separate living room, kitchenette and included a washer & dryer. The villa was perfect with the exception of the bed. Although the bed was comfortable, being a queen size was a bit of a let down. Being a one bedroom villa, I would expect the room to have a king size bed instead.

Overall the resort is great and I would highly recommend it for families. It's minutes from the beach and a block away from Broadway on the Beach. And if you're looking for a great dinner, check out Rioz!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a beautiful property that has newly renovated rooms. The pool and lazy river are great. There is a miniature golf course on the property that my teenagers took advantage of that is included in the stay. The children's pool is one of the best that I've seen at a resort. There are turtles, ducks, and fish on the property. We stayed in the small one bedroom and it was plenty of room for a family of 4. We had had a corner room which included a full stove and fridge as well as a microwave. Broadway at the beach is a short walk from the resort. There are fireworks on Tuesday and Friday nights throughout the summer. The beach is a few minute drive. Our only complaint was that the bed was WAY too soft.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank You for completing your review on Trip Advisor and for choosing to stay with us. It sounds like we have everything that your family needed to have a wonderful vacation , and it sounds like you did. I am glad to see that you took advantage of all our great amenities we have and are happy with our newly renovated rooms. Our central location to everything in Myrtle Beach makes it a great place to stay while you are in Myrtle Beach. We hope to see you when you return. Thank You