Hampton Inn Myrtle Beach - Broadway At the Beach
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$80
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Official Site
  • Pool
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$66
$64
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$69
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$70
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
$84
$64
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
$70
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,058 results
All reviewsgreat locationthe breakfast areawithin walking distancenice breakfastcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanoutdoor poolyogurtgreat place to stayexcellent staydefinitely stay here againshort driveamusement parkoff seasonfamily vacationboardwalkinns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2009

We were in town for my daughter's cheerleading competition which was being held at Myrtle Beach High School. Given the proximity of this hotel to the school and the fact that we love the boardwalk made this hotel an easy choice. We stayed in a lakeview king study, which was plenty big enough for my husband and I and our 3 children. The room had everything we needed- fridge, microwave, and entire little kitchenette area--- and even a big flat screen tv. Our view overlooked the boardwalk and was simply gorgeous. I was very impressed with the hotel, and the fact that they didn't try to pinch pennies anywhere. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in at a hotel. The blakets and pillows were so comfortable, I was tempted to take them home! The hotel itself was decorated beautifully and had everything you could possible need. Due to being off- season, the outdoor pool was closed, but there is an indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym and the lobby area where we would eat is so pretty with the built-into-the wall fishtank, fireplaces and gorgeous balcony that overlooks the boardwalk. The breakfast buffet was free and had a good variety to choose from-- eggs, toast & bagels, pastries, cereal, fruit, yogurt, mufins. The staff was great, accomodating our every need. We especially love Ray at the front desk who was so helpful with everything from making sure we had extra blankets, towels and toiletries, to giving us directions, making recommendations, and engaging us is chit chat with our endless questions about the hotel and the area. We LOVE being able to walk out the hotel doors and have the boardwalk right there. Shopping, food, entertainment-- it's all right there, without ever having to go to the car. Even when we were done for the night and had the kids in bed, we could sit out and hear the music from Margarittaville. We will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank rmemom
Reviewed January 12, 2009

Located within the Broadway@the Beach entertainment complex, this typical Hampton Inn is within walking distance of a large number of Myrtle Beach "attractions". If you want to stumble home from Margaritaville, which is almost next door, this is your place, and if you get a room on the back side of the hotel you can watch the festivities at the many other bars and restaurants from your window. The hotel itself is clean and under renovation; my room was up-to-date and had a flatscreen TV, fridge, microwave, and included amenities such as a lapboard and coffee.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank entzipfer
Reviewed June 24, 2008

We stayed in 6 hotels on our trip across the States and this was by far the best hotel we stayed in.

The hotel is immaculately clean throughout and the rooms are spacious, both in bedroom and bathroom. We found all of the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

The hotel has both an indoor and an outdoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and a gym, all of which were very well taken care of.

This hotel is not located on the beach although the beach is approx. 5 mins drive away. Instead it is located at the 'Broadway @ the Beach' site which is the main area for bars, clubs, restaurants, movies, shops etc set in a beautiful location around a lake.

I would recommend this hotel to all and will definitely stay here on my next trip to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank aaronbond
Reviewed May 28, 2008

My wife and I stayed here for the week. The staff and the location have all been excellent. However, what is holding this place back from getting a higher score is a badly needed renovation.

The carpet in the hallway neeeds to go, my TV's picture tube is shot. The pool area has rusting sprinklers and vents. Some of the sides of the hot tub have turned black, presumably from mold. However, the room I am in is clean and the staff give prompt attention.

I would glady give this hotel a higher mark if it were more moderatly priced. But, for what they are charging they can do a lot better. Because this is owned by the Hilton line, I have been informed that it is getting renovated soon and rooms will be getting flat screen TV's. Lets hope this happens soon.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank NS_Highlander
Reviewed May 17, 2008

From the reviews I was a little unsure of what to expect. The hotel was clean and grounds were very nicely kept. The front desk wasn't as friendly and welcoming as I would have liked but the ladies at breakfast in the morning were very nice and welcoming! With a room facing the local attractions (rides and nightlife)- I didn't hear a thing a night!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family